What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
He looks to be a good support player which you’d expect of any good fullback and he certainly looked quick enough when he caught a bomb against us in NSW Cup, fell to the ground, got up and sprinted 84 metres to score.

Can bust tackles, makes plenty of metres and is quick. I think we have a good one.

I agree

Keen to see him in the Blue and Gold.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd rather sign a young player with potential from Nsw cup or Flegg then an old tried and tested plodder. Especialy when injury prone like Bailey.
Ionghi and Wilson may be average but happy to take the risk with them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd rather sign a young player with potential from Nsw cup or Flegg then an old tried and tested plodder. Especialy when injury prone like Bailey.
Ionghi and Wilson may be average but happy to take the risk with them.

I think thats the best way, buy young and mould them into how we want to play, so its gonna take a few years to build a squad, we cant attract mature age ready to go players while we are a trainwreck

we were very lucky to get Lomax who is the finished product

King-Gutho94

Coach
Spoke to someone that was on the ground (not from the crowd) at our last game. An opposition player called us a clueless basket case and a rabble.

Reckons we will come last and not win another game.
Karma may be bitch for those brave chooks.

I bookmarked this post after you mentioned this story 2 weeks ago.