What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
If I were we'd be Premiers till I die ya merkin. No excuses!!!!

Ram you'd run a tight ship. Have the guys full of team spirit. Moral would be high. It would be a team of champions and nobody would want to leave. We are every unfortunate your to busy and important a person to be running the club but hey one can wet dream. Whoops I mean dream.

Chipmunk

Coach
I think having one ex player on the board is a good idea, from the modern era preferably. Someone with good connections and some smarts would be nice. Honestly I think Tim Mannah or Hindmarsh would be better options than that lot. I love Pricey but on the Andy Raymond podcast he couldn’t even name a current Eels player
I think Peter Wynn would be good and would bring quite a few perspectives.

A former great of the club during their Premiership years, a self-made businessman with decades of experience in business, and realisticly, probably closer to the thoughts and ideas of the everyday rugby league fan than 99.9% of the planet.

Avenger

Immortal
I have multiple acquaintances that have PHD’s. It doesn’t equate to social brains.
You tell em, Stevie. I had a meeting today with a bunch of lawyers at a massive City Law firm. When I left I realised they lack plenty of common sense, and are not that bright. I felt like the love child of Nikola Tesla and Tony Barber compared to them.

hindy111

Post Whore
You tell em, Stevie. I had a meeting today with a bunch of lawyers at a massive City Law firm. When I left I realised they lack plenty of common sense, and are not that bright. I felt like the love child of Nikola Tesla and Tony Barber compared to them.

Are you going to jail?