What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We have a special thread for rival fans who come in here celebrating after we lose. Trolls.

You know who else celebrates after we lose? Death riding whingers who accuse me of trolling.
Put everyone back on ignore you don’t agree with ffs, who’s the whinger again??

tedious disingenuous merkin.

The bald cretin who’s balls you have been cupping for 11 years is Gonskie’s suck it up or f**k off seriously.

Tiger5150

Bench
So with RCG gone do we now have 700k to spend plus the 500k we offered Blaize? Where did that go?

Do we have a little chest?
Its very exciting!
XK0BKdfdw6Z3zc5S.jpg

Kornstar

Coach
Bloke has crushed disks in his back
And we were told before Nathan Brown left the Eels that his knees were f**ked (and he was pretty much done) and he has just had his best year since pre 2022.

My point? If we sign him we know what we’re getting and he will give us what we are looking for that is desperately needed at this club!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Maybe, he got 20 minutes tonight, I think he’s past his best
He is past his best, but his best was pretty good. He is still a first grader.

As for minutes, tonight the following middles all got fewer minutes than Alec MacDonald's 38 MInutes:

Asofa-Solomona (26 minutes)
Kamikamica (24)
Welch (19)

I'd say if it was close they all would've gotten more minutes but they had 59% of the ball. It was a good time to give merkins a rest. We don't know what injuries they're carrying at this time of year.

Apologies for replying to you.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Put everyone back on ignore you don’t agree with ffs, who’s the whinger again??
Go back to trolling me and I'll go back to telling you you're on ignore.
tedious disingenuous merkin.
I might be tedious but disingenuous is very unfair ffs
The bald cretin who’s balls you have been cupping for 11 years is Gonskie’s suck it up or f**k off seriously.
I'm not the one who keeps bringing him up.

Latest posts