What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Delboy

First Grade
So we at a min have Bliaze money 500k - re-signin Simmonson? That's atleast 300k plus RCG 700K
WE SHOULD have 1 million to spend
Have to consider where the Lomax signing money came from, may not have that sort of cash to spend, seem to have been close to the cap even without a full top 30 in 2024.

strider

Post Whore
So we at a min have Bliaze money 500k - re-signin Simmonson? That's atleast 300k plus RCG 700K
WE SHOULD have 1 million to spend
Surely we are paying a sizeable chunk of RCGs salary to play elsewhere. I actually dont get letting him go. Most our team mostly had an off season. But i think he still played tough up the middle and is less injury prone.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Greg Marzhew

family guy laughing GIF
Did you see who we had on our wings this season??

Reg asked for the release. We are paying him nothing

Why does that mean that we are paying him nothing? Unless he signs an extended contract at another club, he'll have a total salary cap cost of whatever his current 2025 contracted salary is. Unless another club is willing to pay his full contract amount, we'll cop the difference on our cap.

TheCrowe

Juniors
He must be confident he will sign another contract. The club has said they will not be paying him to play elsewhere. He is taking the gamble at gaining a 3year contract. My understanding is the club would have been happy to have him play out his final year but would not extend him.

Latest posts