What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
You could argue Bailey wasn't that great before his injury either. Russell isn't much more than a solid backup and the young blokes (Ethyn Martin, Richard P and AMS) will all probably need a little more development.
To be fair, Simonsson was probably our best player prior to getting injured this year.

Russell is Reserve Grade level at best, like the rest of his Rouse Hill Rhino team mates (besides Penisini).

Gronk

Staff member
To be fair, Simonsson was probably our best player prior to getting injured this year.

Russell is Reserve Grade level at best, like the rest of his Rouse Hill Rhino team mates (besides Penisini).
Will the knives be out for Saxon Pryke this year too ? Honestly don't get you guys sometimes.

1726457034971.png

1726457142385.png

parra pete

Referee
Zac Lomax was in Albury today, supporting his home Club, Temora Dragons in the preliminary final against Wagga Kangaroos. Kangaroos won the match 24-4 and will play Young Cherrypickers in next Sunday's Grand Final.
Zac ran the water for the Temora team, coached by Josh McCrone. The Dragons were favourites, but unfortunately came up against a Kangaroo side that played "like there was no Temora"....Incidentally, Temora fullback Hamish Starr has a side-step like Kayln Ponga..very elusive.Zac Lomax in Albury.jpg.

I really want to go fishing with Pou..... I reckon it would be great fun.
I could just imagine it.
Colonel: "Geez mate, that is a thumping Bream you've caught there Pou and on only 4lb line. What a master angler you are. Well done".

Pou: " It's actually a Tarwhine. You can tell this as it has 7 rows of scales between the dorsal fin and the lateral line instead of the 5 lines of scales that a Bream has. It also has a more rounded nose and if you gut it, you will see a black stomach lining that is absent on a Bream.
Also that is 1.814kg P4 braid. I'm not a master angler. I got lucky. Any dumb deadshit could have caught that fish as evidenced by the millions of dumb merkins in the past to have done so. Now bait my hook you merkin."

84 Baby

Referee
I could just imagine it.
Colonel: "Geez mate, that is a thumping Bream you've caught there Pou and on only 4lb line. What a master angler you are. Well done".

Pou: " It's actually a Tarwhine. You can tell this as it has 7 rows of scales between the dorsal fin and the lateral line instead of the 5 lines of scales that a Bream has. It also has a more rounded nose and if you gut it, you will see a black stomach lining that is absent on a Bream.
Also that is 1.814kg P4 braid. I'm not a master angler. I got lucky. Any dumb deadshit could have caught that fish as evidenced by the millions of dumb merkins in the past to have done so. Now bait my hook you merkin."
Pou does seem like the sort of really boring deadshit to know the difference between a bream and a tarwhine or come up with a joke about it.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
You could argue Bailey wasn't that great before his injury either. Russell isn't much more than a solid backup and the young blokes (Ethyn Martin, Richard P and AMS) will all probably need a little more development.

Suffered a concussion in round 2, supposedly got injured in the cowboys game. In his final 6 games of the season before succumbing to the injury he averaged 145m and 4 tackle breaks. This was done whilst he was pushing through a significant knee injury.

Pou does seem like the sort of really boring deadshit to know the difference between a bream and a tarwhine or come up with a joke about it.
Pou has a self depreciating sense of humour and knows I'm not a Pou hater. If I didn't think he'd get a laugh I wouldn't have written it.
There's no need for you to take offence on his behalf. White Knighting for other blokes on the internet is embarrassing. Lighten up you deadshit.

Clueless

Juniors
Would have loved Tom Opacic back perhaps as captain of reserve grade to try and mentor the young brigade coming through like AMS & Richard Penisini etc.

Unfortunately, i just spoke to a mate of his who said Tom has signed a 'train & trial' deal with Wynnum up here in brissie.

84 Baby

Referee
Pou has a self depreciating sense of humour and knows I'm not a Pou hater. If I didn't think he'd get a laugh I wouldn't have written it.
There's no need for you to take offence on his behalf. White Knighting for other blokes on the internet is embarrassing. Lighten up you deadshit.
And here I was afraid you’d miss the joke

And here I was afraid you’d miss the joke
Pou didn't come up with a joke about it though did he? Are you going to pretend that this
is not an extremely thinly veiled dig ?
Your reply should have been "fair enough". Don't try and make out like I missed some non existent humour of yours. You're about as funny as the footy season we had this year. Quit before this actually becomes funny as humour is obviously not your gig.

84 Baby

Referee
Pou didn't come up with a joke about it though did he? Are you going to pretend that this

is not an extremely thinly veiled dig ?
Your reply should have been "fair enough". Don't try and make out like I missed some non existent humour of yours. You're about as funny as the footy season we had this year. Quit before this actually becomes funny as humour is obviously not your gig.
I guess others don’t quite have Pou’s self deprecating humour