What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I guess others don’t quite have Pou’s self deprecating humour
So you anticipated the self depreciating humour before it was mentioned did you?
I'll stick with the much larger sample size of you defending Pou at any given opportunity if that's ok with you.
I never said I had a self depreciating sense of humour either, just for the record.
No wonder you get called Pou Lite on here.

84 Baby

Referee
So you anticipated the self depreciating humour before it was mentioned did you?
I'll stick with the much larger sample size of you defending Pou at any given opportunity if that's ok with you.
I never said I had a self depreciating sense of humour either, just for the record.
No wonder you get called Pou Lite on here.
I’d have posted it regardless who it was directed at. Don’t kid yourself that it wasn’t a hilariously, just unsubtle enough retort.
But your responses since have been funnier than mine was. I didn’t anticipate you having self-deprecating humour, but you not having it moments after insulting someone then telling us they do have SELF-deprecating humour is brilliant stuff.
And for the record I don’t think Pou would’ve cared about your insult but f**k me, you did.

I’d have posted it regardless who it was directed at. Don’t kid yourself that it wasn’t a hilariously, just unsubtle enough retort.
But your responses since have been funnier than mine was. I didn’t anticipate you having self-deprecating humour, but you not having it moments after insulting someone then telling us they do have SELF-deprecating humour is brilliant stuff.
And for the record I don’t think Pou would’ve cared about your insult but f**k me, you did.
What makes you think Pou was insulted by it? What makes you think it was written as an insult? You like to make a lot of assumptions don't you?
You'd have posted it no matter who it was directed at would you? You've never come to anyone elses rescue that I have actually lambasted in the past that was serious and obviously not just a joke. I'll stick to that much larger sample size.
Not only have you no humour, you have learned nothing from our master angling mentor.

Avenger

Immortal
What makes you think Pou was insulted by it? What makes you think it was written as an insult? You like to make a lot of assumptions don't you?
You'd have posted it no matter who it was directed at would you? You've never come to anyone elses rescue that I have actually lambasted in the past that was serious and obviously not just a joke. I'll stick to that much larger sample size.
Not only have you no humour, you have learned nothing from our master angling mentor.
So this is your second account @Poupou Escobar ? So obvious.

84 Baby

Referee
As I said I don’t think Pou actually gives a shit about it.
You sticking by it wasn’t intended as somewhat an insult? Just a laugh between mates? What are you and Pou friends? That’s f**ken disgusting!
I would’ve posted regardless because it was funny. With your past posts I probably couldn’t think of a joke to respond. Just like there’s no need for you to respond, it’s obvious my lack of humour doesn’t agree with you

Latest posts