What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
Our backline -

1. IONGHI
2. SIVO
3. PENISNI
4. GUTHERSON/ SIMMO
5. LOMAX

Back ups -
Russel, AMS, Martin, R.Peninsi, Tago..... Far better then this year's options. We may even add another pending. JAC offers speed but guys a peanut
Pass
Call me pessimistic but it feels every season we have 2-3 significant backline injuries so I want as much cover as possible.

Every f**king year we have man down after man down. Kills me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I doubt all these kids are first graders. Just because the list is to long.
Pryke, Brazel, B.Parker, Teancum,Tuivati, Mataele, W.Latu, Guymer.
How many will be NRL standard? If 3 of them where its a good result.
I’m tipping Guymer (certainty), Tuivati (probably) and Pryke (maybe). The rest will be lucky to play five NRL games between them.

Avenger

Immortal
That’s a big call considering ur vitriol in regards to ur mate, not that I disagree, I couldn’t give someone that amount shit and then have a beer with him, but that’s me….he genuinely makes my time on her so unpleasant to say the least, I couldn’t have a drink with him
It’s his persona. No chance he is like that in real life. By the way who are you talking about? I have plenty of mates here.

oldmancraigy

Coach
That’s a big call considering ur vitriol in regards to ur mate, not that I disagree, I couldn’t give someone that amount shit and then have a beer with him, but that’s me….he genuinely makes my time on her so unpleasant to say the least, I couldn’t have a drink with him

It's called differentiation of self!
Disagree strongly with someone, but still be open to allow them to be who they want to be.

Latest posts