What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Rumours are Chooks are trying to snag Liddle from the Dragons.

I have always thought there was a good footballer there. His career has been ruined by injuries and playing for the worst team in the comp.

He was killing it for the Dragons at the end of the season once they started giving him the main role. With Cook on the way I think he becomes second fiddle again.

I’d prefer him over Brailey tbh. For the record I don’t think Brailey is a bad option, I’m just concerned about his injury record and that he’s slowed down too much… could be Hodgson 2.0

King-Gutho94

Coach
Would rather Wishart if anyone but if not save the cap space and use hands..
Do you reckon Wishart will actually be any good away from Bellamy.

I am always wary about paying big money for journeyman from Melbourne that Bellamy has them exceeding there ability.

Not many have proven to be successful anywhere else on decent money.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I reckon we will end up signing Brailey from Newcastle. Plenty of smoke about him coming. I rate him.
If it means Lussick goes to UK I am all for it.

BA never liked having 2 dummy halves.

It will be Interesting what Ryles philosophy actually is once round 1 comes around and how he uses the D/Half position.

Ryles may be similar to BA in that he wants his 9 to play 80 mins.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I have always thought there was a good footballer there. His career has been ruined by injuries and playing for the worst team in the comp.

He was killing it for the Dragons at the end of the season once they started giving him the main role. With Cook on the way I think he becomes second fiddle again.

I’d prefer him over Brailey tbh. For the record I don’t think Brailey is a bad option, I’m just concerned about his injury record and that he’s slowed down too much… could be Hodgson 2.0
We should bring ZDC back to Parra. Can you imagine how merkins would carry on if he was a backup at our club?

Incorrect

Coach

There was word over the weekend that the Roosters were trying to get Verrils back to the club too...

King-Gutho94

Coach
There was word over the weekend that the Roosters were trying to get Verrils back to the club too...
I reckon the cheese may be playing in different colours in 2026.

Coming off an ACL and word was the Roosters weren't happy with his antics midway through this year.

Roosters only leak shit to there advantage like Danny Weilder doesn't bag anything related to eastern suburbs unless it's approved from up the top

They will wear him next year but won't be in rush to re-sign him.

So he is gettable for a desperate club

Latest posts