What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Don't rate Brailey at all...would rather Hands...but then again Bronson Garlick was supposed to be coming.
Brailey has nothing to his attack. Just a passer and defender..
@Gronk Has garlick as his 14 next year in the Ryles 17 thread.

I noticed no one picked up wtf was the source for that selection.

Has gronk found some birds or has been fed some BS Garlick is coming.

JokerEel

Coach
Do you reckon Wishart will actually be any good away from Bellamy.

I am always wary about paying big money for journeyman from Melbourne that Bellamy has them exceeding there ability.

Not many have proven to be successful anywhere else on decent money.

This is true he may not be a full time hooker

TheRam

Coach
I could just imagine it.
Colonel: "Geez mate, that is a thumping Bream you've caught there Pou and on only 4lb line. What a master angler you are. Well done".

Pou: " It's actually a Tarwhine. You can tell this as it has 7 rows of scales between the dorsal fin and the lateral line instead of the 5 lines of scales that a Bream has. It also has a more rounded nose and if you gut it, you will see a black stomach lining that is absent on a Bream.
Also that is 1.814kg P4 braid. I'm not a master angler. I got lucky. Any dumb deadshit could have caught that fish as evidenced by the millions of dumb merkins in the past to have done so. Now bait my hook you merkin."

Slam Dunk! Hahahahaha... 🤣

EppingEel

Juniors
Let's be real, even if we managed to hold on to Galvin, after showing promise in the juniors, he would have eventually left the club, just like Sanders and Taligi did. He would have been stuck behind two established, quality halves, with a spud of a coach (BA), who wouldn't know how to use him outside of the halves.

84 Baby

Referee
Man you guys are like the nerd who dumps the girl who goes on to be the hot chick and hooks up with the cool guy.

Like the hot chick, he isnt coming back and you should have hung onto him while you had him. Obviously still burns....

View attachment 94267
Meh he’s not the first, won’t be last probably. He is the first that I can recall however who keeps prattling on about it in his rookie year