What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Are you saying that thinking that Sticky is an arsehole for walking out on the club is wrong ?

Are you saying that Boods is an arsehole for asking for a release after the club sacked his Dad ?
No there all merkins.

Ricky and the Arthur's.

Rugby league is built on passion, tribalism, hatred once you move on or get moved on from your club your a merkin it's how Rugby league works.

Without it we wouldn't have such a passionate relationship with the sport.

And yes Boods is a little arsehole he was a little shit coming through the ranks and nothing I have seen since has changed my mind.

Blaize Talagi is going to be death rided on here as much as Boods especially as he will be playing more First Grade.

It's how Rugby League works.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No there all merkins.

Ricky and the Arthur's.

Rugby league is built on passion, tribalism, hatred once you move on or get moved on from your club your a merkin it's how Rugby league works.

Without it we wouldn't have such a passionate relationship with the sport.

And yes Boods is a little arsehole he was a little shit coming through the ranks and nothing I have seen since has changed my mind.

Blaize Talagi is going to be death rided on here as much as Boods especially as he will be playing more First Grade.

It's how Rugby League works.
Merkins who leave are merkins. Merkins who are forced out are good merkins.

Soto

Bench
Great interview and here is my quick summary...
Grew up supporting parra, every day improvements will transpire on the footy field, compete on every play, effort on effort, consistency with everything on and off the field, get back to the fans, sponsors, engage the old boys and they are welcome anytime even to eat dinner with them if they are interstate or at another venue away from the parra area. Few more spots to fill but talked about pathways being extremely important
Spoke about why he chose his assistants and was glowing in their endorsement.
Very good start in my eyes.
#InRyleswetrust

Gherkin

Juniors
Are you saying that Boods is an arsehole for asking for a release after the club sacked his Dad ?
He pulled a Jamie Lyon on us. We made major recruitment decisions over the last couple of years in a key position with the plan that he would see out his contract.
Whether he was good enough and deserved to seemingly be earmarked for the 9 spot is another discussion.

Latest posts