What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
For me Weaver is better. But I thought he had re-signed with the Titans? Or was that Hawkins who re-signed with South's?

That Moto'otua Kia dude looks massive. Replacing Wiremu as the young massive project forward?
I wonder if Kia is Hybrid or EV?

Parra Pride

Referee
Completely agree. One of my work colleagues is a mad Broncos supporter and absolute gobsmacked by Hetherington been told see ya later...
I think he goes quite well. Puts in and only going to get better as fwds mature the older they get into their 20s
The last time I supported a Kobe it was mainly good things that followed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Surely some bloke from the Gold Coast wants more to be arsed to come to Sydney than some bloke that can continue to live where he does now?
If his other option is to remain where he is, sure. But it also depends on how much demand there is for the bloke already in Sydney. I’m not sure they are as good as each other. Anecdotally, I’ve known about Hawkins for years, whereas I only heard of this other merkin recently.

King-Gutho94

Coach

West Tigers are a weird club
The Tigers continued ineptitude really does help us in western Sydney.

They are basically close to losing a generation of supporters.

Yes we haven't won a comp since 1986 but gee fancy not making the finals in 13 years.

When 7th and 8th is basically mediocrity most of the time anyway with a 50% record.

Gronk

Staff member
FFS the NRL finals are on. You’d think these pricks would have something better to talk about.

OK fine, let’s all panic about the Eels who are free agents on 1 Nov, 24.

Gutho

Might as well shit the bed about …

Hands
Carty
Lussick
Joe O
Kelma
Doorey
Matto (PO)
Russell
Lane (MO)
Mataele
Emu

hindy111

Post Whore
FFS the NRL finals are on. You’d think these pricks would have something better to talk about.

OK fine, let’s all panic about the Eels who are free agents on 1 Nov, 24.

Gutho

Might as well shit the bed about …

Hands
Carty
Lussick
Joe O
Kelma
Doorey
Matto (PO)
Russell
Lane (MO)
Mataele
Emu

Nobody cares about the finals really.
If it isn't Panthers vs Storm nobody will care about the GF.

A busted chooks vs busted Manly
Sharks vs Cowboys

Meh

Latest posts