What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don’t personally know any either. But then I also don’t personally know any men who have a mullet. They are a very popular haircut these days though.
My daughter painted her six year old brother's nails one weekend and it took about a week for it to peel off. He went to school with it and everything. Nobody gave a shit. Everyone's gay now.

Gazzamatta

Coach
FWIW I disagree with you here. Benji took a massive pay cut and career risk leaving the media for this coaching gig. I have no doubt that his heart is in the right place and he is genuinely trying to do the right thing for the club. I am just not convinced he has the skills for it and he definitely doesnt have the experience for it. The lone glimmer of hope for me regarding Benji's coaching, is that in 2024, our best players reliably week in and week out were the kids. Galvin, Samuela Fainu, TDS, Bula, Pole etc were very reliably good. Our older experienced players consistently let us down like Stef, Douiehi, Sezer etc. At least this shows to me that Benji has the kids on side.

We were shit and deserved the spoon, just like we deserved it the two years before, but the big difference this year was that the team (predominantly the kids) never put the cue in the rack and kept trying (last round might be the exception). I was impressed with the kids resilience this year and I put that down to Benji.

Ill stop the Tigers talk here
Did you watch his Fox show Benji?
Every interview he turned into about him. I get the sense he reckons he knows all there is to know and thats not going to help. Whilst I agree he is all in on doing the best for his beloved Tigpies, his self interest may well provide a significant hurdle. Time will tell I guess. I genuinely hope the Tigpies do well.

T.S Quint

Coach
Did you watch his Fox show Benji?
Every interview he turned into about him. I get the sense he reckons he knows all there is to know and thats not going to help. Whilst I agree he is all in on doing the best for his beloved Tigpies, his self interest may well provide a significant hurdle. Time will tell I guess. I genuinely hope the Tigpies do well.

I don’t mind the Tigers.
I do have a lot of friends who support them, so it’s been a bit of fun watching them suffer through the last decade (as I did before them). But they’ve been shit for long enough. They deserve some good fortune now.

I grew up in Campbelltown and now live in the Balmain area, so I have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Avenger

Immortal
No better, no worse IMO. Has had a bit more exposure to first grade over the past twelve months due to injuries at Souths. Not as good as Asi but probably cheaper and more of a game manager.
Asi ended up being on the shit list. Surely Hawkins won’t suffer the same fate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don’t mind the Tigers.
I do have a lot of friends who support them, so it’s been a bit of fun watching them suffer through the last decade (as I did before them). But they’ve been shit for long enough. They deserve some good fortune now.

I grew up in Campbelltown and now live in the Balmain area, so I have a bit of a soft spot for them.
They are my second favourite team. I f**king love Leichhardt Oval.

Latest posts