What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Tiger5150

Bench
It's a shithole. Poor parking. Terrible public transport, facilities and the food and beverage queues are horrendous.... They need to bulldoze it.
This is how you can tell the guys who havent been to Leichhardt in 10 years.

I go to every Leichhardt game and have never spent more than 5mins finding a parking space, always easy parking at Orange Grove School. 9min walk from Leichhardt North Light Rail stop. Buses all day to Mary Street. Never had to queue for more than a few minutes for food or beer.

Tiger5150

Bench
And that is what the people who are advocating for change to the leadership of the club don't realise - NRL is a big, big business these days and Clubs need qualified business leadership to succeed.
I wish someone had thought of that......

The Colonel

Immortal
This is how you can tell the guys who havent been to Leichhardt in 10 years.

I go to every Leichhardt game and have never spent more than 5mins finding a parking space, always easy parking at Orange Grove School. 9min walk from Leichhardt North Light Rail stop. Buses all day to Mary Street. Never had to queue for more than a few minutes for food or beer.

I can count on one hand the amount of games I have attended live in the past five years because I have been living 8+ hours drive away for the past 17.

I used to go quite regularly and attending to watch all three games was as easy as anything to get parking but you were arriving before the gates opened. Glad that the queues are better as they were ordinary.

That said it's still a shithole.....

TheRam

Coach
I don’t mind the Tigers.
I do have a lot of friends who support them, so it’s been a bit of fun watching them suffer through the last decade (as I did before them). But they’ve been shit for long enough. They deserve some good fortune now.

I grew up in Campbelltown and now live in the Balmain area, so I have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Fu*k them and fu*k anyone that's not an Eel!

Or Ram or Hindy111.