What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
great point, i dont think enough is made of this. SIvo gets ripped and rightful so but our wingers take the second hit up off the most ineffective kick returns in the NRL. Hopefully with Iongi back there we might get the odd break or tackle break.
100%
Respect to Gutho for things he does do but if we’re going to be uncompromising in our standards, Gutho’s kick returns have less physicality than Trai Fuller who’s a quarter of his size and his defence this year was a turnstile

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Don't forget...sivo was coached by supercoach to just hit it up, so opposition just knew he was never gonna pass and was simply cannon fodder in his hitups....poor guy was physically and mentally broken....you could definitely see it in his body language

The last few weeks he was actually looking to pass and step around the defence.

Glenneel

Bench
Well there is always at least one gimp on these types of podcasts and so Pou will be ours. He will be the one with the breathable mouth(Gag) ball, so interjections won't be a problem. But injections? Well that's something else.
Pou in Bones on Bones? Don't believe it.

Glenneel

Bench
Matalele is not fast enough out wide and exposed in defense. He is more a T Rex mould and perhaps middle is best.
W.Latu could.be the smokie. Doorey if could fix his defense which seems unlikely now.
Brazel? Is he rated?
We've had poor systems for D for ages. If Ryles can introduce the Storm system for D it would help Doorey who has potential.

Looking at Storm their team is huge in both forwards and backs with plenty of speed. Their ptb's is as quick as Panthers which is another aspect we badly need to fix. And to get away with holding the tackled player down for an age and continually getting away with it as Storm and Panthers do!

Glenneel

Bench
My little birds have told me some stories about Walsh, he’s a deadset DH and a protected species up North. He’s lucky he plays for the Donkeys.
Broncos should be renamed the Koalas, they've been protected species for years by NRL (along with Storm and Roosters) and newspapers.

Glenneel

Bench
Better defender than him and faster too. Not a bad replacement, so far Ryles ticking all the boxes that need filling so been looking at Eels for a while now I assume. At least 1 box still to be filled, hooker, and re-signing some juniors good news. Now to fix D, ruck dominance and ptb speed and we'll finally have a decent team. Go Ryslie!!

Latest posts