What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When the AFL starts turning up on peoples lawns dressed in sheets burning crosses I will accept your point.
lol whatever dude. It's arguably the whitest sport on the plant.

Sweep sweeping what allegedly happened at Hawthorn is enough for me, the code is run by grubs and frauds.

Stevie

Bench
Great off season so far. AFL is absolutely dog sh1t, and for the avoidance of doubt both the white and the brown kind. The end.
I’ve tried on many occasions to get into the afl. Been to lots of games and I definitely see the appeal with family friendly etc but it’s just not for me.

I think being raised with a sport has a big impact but I just find league is more enjoyable every season the older I get. We bitch and moan at times but f**k it’s a good game to watch.

I have to admit though, I’m less motivated to go to live games these days, I went to Origin and a few games this year but I find getting to the game, and the general effort a bit of a punish ha. But jeez, how good is footy!

Some of the endings, and general games this year have been incredible to watch I feel lucky to have league in my life.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’ve tried on many occasions to get into the afl. Been to lots of games and I definitely see the appeal with family friendly etc but it’s just not for me.

I think being raised with a sport has a big impact but I just find league is more enjoyable every season the older I get. We bitch and moan at times but f**k it’s a good game to watch.

I have to admit though, I’m less motivated to go to live games these days, I went to Origin and a few games this year but I find getting to the game, and the general effort a bit of a punish ha. But jeez, how good is footy!

Some of the endings, and general games this year have been incredible to watch I feel lucky to have league in my life.
Origin at Homebush is the most over hyped sporting event of the year.

It's soulless, cold and a nightmare to get too.

Your also not getting home to nearly midnight.

The atmosphere is always shit.

I hate to say it but Origin is always at its best at Suncorp when the XXXX Gold is flowing and the Qlders want our blood.

The Suncorp game is always generally the best quailty match of every series.

Imagine being up there this year when we finally won.

Stevie

Bench
Origin at Homebush is the most over hyped sporting event of the year.

It's soulless, cold and a nightmare to get too.

Your also not getting home to nearly midnight.

The atmosphere is always shit.

I hate to say it but Origin is always at its best at Suncorp when the XXXX Gold is flowing and the Qlders want our blood.

The Suncorp game is always generally the best quailty match of every series.

Imagine being up there this year when we finally won.
They should blow that shithole and only host events at Moore Park. Great stadium, less capacity yes but in the city, plenty of other stuff to do there, loads of accomodation options.

Homebush is a f**king shithole.

TheCrowe

Juniors

Latest posts