What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench

Poor Gordie has finally had his chance to tee off after poor Kevvie was sacked.

What's more hilarious is he said Kevvie had to go buy his own shirt for the press conference on Friday.

Good luck Madge the white-anting has already began.
Keep it up. The old boys will ensure that donkeys will have to wait another 20 years before they win again.

Glenneel

Bench
The article outlines the precise mechanics of a MO, where both parties have to agree. If it was "one side can exercise their option" then the Sharks could have exercised theirs long ago. Instead they have been waiting for Texas (formerly known as Oregon).
Is that because he is big or the lone star in their side?

Stevie

Bench
Any more whispers around the incoming signings for Parra? We obviously need to fill the squad and last I heard there was talk of Welsh and Bailey... Any more on that?

The Colonel

Immortal
Any more whispers around the incoming signings for Parra? We obviously need to fill the squad and last I heard there was talk of Welsh and Bailey... Any more on that?

New names. Exciting. I have heard there is a possibility we might see Brailey from the Knights and a slim chance we could see Garlick and Welch out of the Storm.

Gronk

Staff member
Biggest failure in grand final in 25yrs.
Agree that it was an one sided affair.

So how was the Manly 40-0 of Storm 5th best ? Pretty one sided too. Storm we rudderless without referee Cam Smith.

PS: The Journo called Maria put our game at 25th. The readers put our game at 10th.

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree that it was an one sided affair.

So how was the Manly 40-0 of Storm 5th best ? Pretty one sided too. Storm we rudderless without referee Cam Smith.

PS: The Journo called Maria put our game at 25th. The readers put our game at 10th.

A good grand final is a close tough fought one. Both of them where absolute garbage.

hindy111

Post Whore
New names. Exciting. I have heard there is a possibility we might see Brailey from the Knights and a slim chance we could see Garlick and Welch out of the Storm.

I don't mind Brailey. Never heard of garlicky. Welch hmm. Bit cooked if ask me. Maybe leadership qualities.
More interest in what Ryles can do with Tuivati,Latu,Matalele. Big powerfull boys.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I am sure storm fans really give a shit about what happened in 2008. When they have made about 10 GFs either side of it in 25 years.

Heck even the NRL has wiped the Runners up honour off them so it doesn't even count as a GF loss for them

Even when they get flogged they are winning.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I would say that last year's GF had it all. I even think the loss did a number on the Broncos psych this year.
I think there fans deserve a bit of GF torture as well.

Considering they won 6 on the bounce in Bennett 1.0 tenure.

2015 & 2023 hopefully continues to torment them for another 20 years

Eelogical

Referee
I think there fans deserve a bit of GF torture as well.

Considering they won 6 on the bounce in Bennett 1.0 tenure.

2015 & 2023 hopefully continues to torment them for another 20 years
I hear ya, but we're getting off track a bit. Let's look at what's coming up this weekend. One team has GF experience with runs on the board. They've offloaded a bunch of players over their reign but still keep showing up when it matters. I think that Cleary's shoulder injury is a typical GF ploy. Nothing to see here.
As far as the Storm is concerned we won't know Nelson's fate until this evening. They also don't seem to have any injury concerns. Last two games between these two grub clubs were very close encounters with the Storm victorious on both occasions.