What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
Winger? Hooker?

he doesn't have to play fullback. He wouIdnt be the first player to have to move positions to get an NRL start....plus provides depth

5/8?

He would be an interesting signing as we have Tweedle being promoted next year so he is either a fullback or 5/8.

Papalii isn't a winger or hooker after watching him for the last few seasons.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
All of those are not fullbacks.
Maybe they don’t see AMS being as good as they thought. Gutho won’t be playing in reserve grade, and seemingly neither will Iongi.

I’m not sure how old this Papalii kid is.
is he still eligible for Flegg?

Yes, only 20 this year. He's also pretty big and could be used anywhere in the backline and be very capable in attack, unsure about how he'd go defensively given he's only played fullback the times I've seen his name.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
5/8?

He would be an interesting signing as we have Tweedle being promoted next year so he is either a fullback or 5/8.

Papalii isn't a winger or hooker after watching him for the last few seasons.
Twidle is being overated by a few......the kid hasn't even played NSW cup. And has hardly been promoted, he doesn't even have a development contract for next year at this stage.....

While Papalii, who is the same age as Twidle (20), already has 36 NSW cup games.....he had 15 or so at 19...

Gus suggested he could be a potential hooker.....

JokerEel

Coach
Twidle is being overated by a few......the kid hasn't even played NSW cup. And has hardly been promoted, he doesn't even have a development contract for next year at this stage.....

While Papalii, who is the same age as Twidle (20), already has 36 NSW cup games.....he had 15 or so at 19...

Gus suggested he could be a potential hooker.....

Overated by who? Yes I believe he should have been given a go before Blaize (worked out well)

Watched Papalii for a few years myself as he was talked up hasn't impressed me at all.

Gus 😂 he needs to stick to succulent Chinese maels these days.... I'd take your opinion of players over his these days..

Latest posts