What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Delboy

First Grade
Let me tell you guys, MON has to go. 4 Aussie schoolboys this year and 3 of them are gone. The only one left, a halfback. Which is good as he is years away from first grade and can sit behind Mitch. But has lost a prop, lock and hooker. Positions we need. He’s got to go
Unfortunately, Gurr left and the main driver for the position seemed to be academic qualifications rather than real experience as a HOF and recruitment expertise. Can we expect things to improve given there’s a different coach, the jury is out on that, the signings and extensions pre Xmas will be crucial.

The Colonel

Immortal
Let me tell you guys, MON has to go. 4 Aussie schoolboys this year and 3 of them are gone. The only one left, a halfback. Which is good as he is years away from first grade and can sit behind Mitch. But has lost a prop, lock and hooker. Positions we need. He’s got to go

Which three???

Sam Tuivaiti, Jock Brazel, Jezaiah Funa-iuta, Lachlan Coinakis, Tyson Sangalang and Lincoln Fletcher are all still with the club or were last I had heard??

We did lose Ryda Talagi or have been reported to have lost him after he followed his brother.

Gronk

Staff member
Well we knew that Talagi 2.0 has gone. Are you saying that Coinakis and Sangalang have signed elsewhere ? Who got them ?

GrayGirrafe1140

Juniors
Which three???

Sam Tuivaiti, Jock Brazel, Jezaiah Funa-iuta, Lachlan Coinakis, Tyson Sangalang and Lincoln Fletcher are all still with the club or were last I had heard??

We did lose Ryda Talagi or have been reported to have lost him after he followed his brother.
Sangalang to Penrith and Coinakis not sure where he’s landed but gone

Pazza

First Grade
That’s because it takes so much to be successful. When you narrow the focus to look for scapegoats you’re ignoring most of what makes some clubs more successful than others.

True but that doesn't mean that we as fans on a football forum we can't speculate on the nuances. Be it the coach, the HOF, recruitment, development, contracts, terrible white jerseys.

Yes there is a lot of factors at play but I imagine 95% of posters on this forum get that even if they just wanna throw shit at BA 24/7

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I wonder what that means.
Maybe they didn’t like that we served them KFC at the non-achievers dinner earlier in the year:

Are these two even any good? Sangalang finished the year on the SG Ball bench, behind Lokeni (the real star in our junior forwards) and Funa-Iuta.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Latest posts