What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Colonel

Immortal
It's been 5 years for most of them, but yep, I would expect to see some improvement and to be honest, I think we are.

Might not be in all areas at all times but like I said in an earlier post, the future looks brighter than it did.

That brightness might just be the new polo shirt the new coach is wearing....

hindy111

Post Whore
Not sure I would agree with that sentiment given we have already lost Sanders, Talagi and Arthur. As a development club its a poor look if this is indeed correct.

It's f**kn hopeless that's what it is. It's been f**ked ever since we lost Trey Mooney tbh. That was another huge cock up.
The only possitive is we do seem to have some good kids in the system so need to stop to rot and keep them

Delboy

First Grade
It's been 5 years for most of them, but yep, I would expect to see some improvement and to be honest, I think we are.

Might not be in all areas at all times but like I said in an earlier post, the future looks brighter than it did.
See what develops, the HOF is a genuine good guy but he’s not anywhere near the top 25% of people employed in that role, and that should be the minimum requirement of any successful business.
To be honest, even someone like Scott Fulton would have more contacts etc , which is a bit of a concern.
Sarantinos replied to a document provided from a different forum and it was made clear that the coach has significant input , but negotiations are the responsibility of the HOF, which seems to have caused issues with the cap currently, and let’s not discuss too many options.

King-Gutho94

Coach
No, he asked for a release.

It's been common knowledge for a while he has been paid out.

He wouldn't have walked out without some payout.

We are wearing some cap space next year.

Latest posts