What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yes, a partial tear can repair with rehab but never as good as new.
If they operated on the partial tear it would have been a 9 month recovery just like if he ruptured the ACL would i be right in saying that.

Or would the recovery time been shorter.

Hence why the club may have probably wanted to avoid doing that way if they didnt have too as Drown would have missed the first half of next year.

Noise

Coach
If they operated on the partial tear it would have been a 9 month recovery just like if he ruptured the ACL would i be right in saying that.

Or would the recovery time been shorter.

Hence why the club may have probably wanted to avoid doing that way if they didnt have too as Drown would have missed the first half of next year.
Yep.

lingard

Coach
Do you actually think that maybe they didn't put as much thought into it as you do???

Maybe they just saw he was cheap and no one wanted him and said, f**k it...let's get him...he's good for depth....
Come on. Do you really think the Penrith Panthers wouldn't put as much thought into their player recruitment, as an ordinary rugby league fan? Are you kidding?

eels_fan

First Grade
Not my favourite player, but has speed, puts in he effort and finds the line. If we were able to move on Sivo I think he’s the type of winger we want. Having his brother in the club couldn’t hurt
IMG_7163.jpeg

The Predictor

Juniors
L
Spot on Hindy. You were way, way ahead of many on here as to how good some of their junior players were going to be, who are now household names and they laughed. As so many do when a once in a generation genius edjoomicates the masses.

Hindy for Prime Minister!
et not get carried away here, how about we refer to him as the special one, if not just to piss Pou off, who I believe has quit his job to take up professional trolling

Latest posts