What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
The Joash Papalii rumour will be confirmed next week. From what I've heard, we’ve already signed him. His arrival likely confirms Gutherson’s imminent departure, as Papalii can fill the utility role that Ryles had envisioned for Gutherson.

Interesting what position he will play next year he looks to be a not so good version of Kini / Tuaupiki / Faalongo...

Tiger5150

Bench
The NRL still needs to be assured that those TPAs aren't associated with the club. If they are not happy (as with Maloney's Keno TPA with the Panthers) it will be counted against the salary cap.

If it's later found that Moses' BMW was a condition of re-signing with Parramatta we will be punished for it.

Your point being?

You go around for another couple of laps and Ill see if I cbf playing your game.

The Predictor

Juniors
You moron, Moses has Wing to thank for that. Wing was the prototype for genuine TPA's, thats the point of me bringing him up. Prior to Wing, Moses' BMW would be included in Parras cap.
You are debating with THE most obstinate human you will ever come across, don’t ruin ur mental health for this idiot, he live for this shit…..though many here give him too much oxygen and therefore their own worst enemy!!!

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I'm not sure who will turn out better between Iongi and Papali'i but I'm glad we have both. Losing Talagi and Cini; Gutherson supposedly shifting to the middle and Twidle shifting into the halves we need a fullback and depth.

Both are highly talented and rated by their former clubs as they've both played full seasons in reserve grade whilst eligible for Flegg.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Papalli is a good get....

Thank God we had the year we did.... a blessing in disguise

This I the most excited I've been since the Brian Smith days in regards to the new season.

If BA were still here you could bet your left testicle we'd be trotting out the same team bar a few turds that need polishing.

JokerEel

Coach
I'm not sure who will turn out better between Iongi and Papali'i but I'm glad we have both. Losing Talagi and Cini; Gutherson supposedly shifting to the middle and Twidle shifting into the halves we need a fullback and depth.

Both are highly talented and rated by their former clubs as they've both played full seasons in reserve grade whilst eligible for Flegg.

I assume with Twidle going into the halves we will be saying goodbye to Lyn?

It's good to see competition for positions as well..

Latest posts