What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Whingers and Occasional Optimism XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And yet when it suits you you say or imply that these guys are paid much less then what has been reported many times.

When does it ever 'suit me' you silly merkin? I don't draw any benefit from it.

I think most (if not all) player salaries reported in the media (including rumours on social media) are exaggerated. How does that 'suit me'?

The point is people like Avenger and I aren't just randomly pulling numbers out of our arses like you and others are doing constantly. Sure I get it if nothing has been reported and you want to take an educated guess, sure we all do that, but to take a blind stab at it and then insist you are correct, well who is being dishonest here?

Dishonest certainly isn't the guy who admits that his educated guess is just that. I could be wrong but I'm not dishonest.

But if I said I knew someone who has access to the facts, then I would be dishonest. ;-)

Look most of us here aren't on the inside so therefore we go by what is reported as our guide. To do otherwise when the figures that are generally being quoted in the media end up more times then not are spot on, is to think you have some super power.

How would you know if they were 'spot on' or not?

But then again, you are the power of Pou.

The Power of Pou tells me that if you added up all the figures reported, we wouldn't be able to fit our squad under the cap. No club could.

Gronk

Staff member
Tahu is playing USA RU for Denver @ age 35.

Link is somewhere but CBF finding it.

Noise

Coach
That Lucas Brown bloke has tested positive for clenbuterol straight after he won his world championship. Idiot. Feel sorry for Mattyboy who manages him

phantom eel

First Grade
Ill tell you what though.

I'd cop the 4 points if they then helped us subsidise Hayne to make it up to us.
Hayne will be phoning it in if he comes back to the NRL. He admitted himself when he walked out on us that he had achieved everything there was to achieve in league. Ergo, there was nothing more to play for... I wouldn't want to give up four competition points to have a sub-standard disinterested Hayne unbalancing the (almost recovering) squad.

Bigfella

Coach
Hayne will be phoning it in if he comes back to the NRL. He admitted himself when he walked out on us that he had achieved everything there was to achieve in league. Ergo, there was nothing more to play for... I wouldn't want to give up four competition points to have a sub-standard disinterested Hayne unbalancing the (almost recovering) squad.

Will you ever disclose the reasons for the extreme jealousy you have of Hayne?

Or anyone else you perceive as being associated with 3p?

It's pretty f**king boring.

You are a weird weird dude.

phantom eel

First Grade
Um, it's an opinion dude. You're entitled to one on the same topic too, and I simply replied to it.

I didn't accuse you of emotions that you don't hold.

I didn't assume you hold agendas that you don't have.

I didn't make disparaging comments targeted at you.

#lifeonaninternetforum

Next you'll be accusing me of... stalking you on across an internet forum :eek:.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
BA has done a great job getting our squad right. As you said, we are well balanced and now have a team with a very tough edge.
The game against the Bulldogs is the best game I have seen from us in a long time. It was a tough physical game and Parra seemed in control from early on. And most importantly, they looked confident, even when the Bulldogs applied a lot of pressure and scored points, there was no panic. Things are looking good.

"even when the Bulldogs applied a lot of pressure and scored points, there was no panic."

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

76th minute the Dogs finally scored points.... Yep, no panic. LOLLLLLLLLL

:lol::lol::lol:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah. Lucky they didn't shit themselves when they worked out the dogs had to score 3 more times in the last 3 mins.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Um, it's an opinion dude. You're entitled to one on the same topic too, and I simply replied to it.

I didn't accuse you of emotions that you don't hold.

I didn't assume you hold agendas that you don't have.

I didn't make disparaging comments targeted at you.

#lifeonaninternetforum

Next you'll be accusing me of... stalking you on across an internet forum :eek:.

I totally agree, I think 3P have a lot to answer for Bigfella's volatile and negative behaviour... Arseholes

Whinge, bitch, moan, groan you merkin... Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Funny thing is, I reckon if we were alll in a room together, we'd all actually get along.

Either that or it would be an aweome internet-posting-dorky-merkin-king-hell-kind-of-a-blue!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Whinge, bitch, moan, groan you merkin... Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Funny thing is, I reckon if we were alll in a room together, we'd all actually get along.

Either that or it would be one hell of an internet-posting-dorky-merkin-king-hell-of-a-blue!!

I was once in a room with Suity and Bart and both their handbags were intact by the end of the night, true story ...

hindy111

Post Whore
Taylor seems out of favour at Penrith - Not sure we need him thou, but if watmough was to retire?

Also one of the jennings boys will be available - I reckon we are a hot chance!

phantom eel

First Grade
What a nice, civil evening on the forums... very pleasant indeed without certain antagonistic ingredients at play (or maybe it's just the passing of the full moon Twizz?).

phantom eel

First Grade
47da7edbff846fe5f7416064256cfd00.jpg

Just had a bit of spare time lately Hindy, but have only made a quarter as many posts on here as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts