What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours from the golf course.

jc155776

Coach
On the other hand he has a legally binding obligation which the Sharks must fulfill. If he can get a few extra bucks for his family then so be it. Your family comes first so you can understand him wanting to keep the job...

Since 73

First Grade
Was Gower playing?
Was he in a cart?
Now that would add some starch.

Why would you swap one lazy winger who makes mistakes for another lazy winger who makes mistakes?

But with a decent halfback Albert is the superior player. Much better defender as well.

And Macca, a long birdie putt causes a lot less damage than a short birdie inside ball.

Macca

Coach
I nailed a long birdie put myself and I chipped in for birdie before that. I love all Birds.

roboshark

Coach
frenzy has it correct- albert to gold coast and walker to sign with sharks

raper is feeling the pressure and doesnt believe he will be around next year.

no word on the possible replacement....

yes gower was there and he was walking and never touched a drink all day..also was opes, fatty, johnny gibbs, and terry lamb. went up to fatty and asked him to question whats happening at the sharks on the footy show tomorrow nite.....he refused!

for the peolple who dont believe.. i dont give a flying f*ck

imasharkie

Coach
Frenzy. said:
Just made a call. Was told the below could be the scenario.

Turner -> stay at Storm
Walker -> go to Titans to replace Turner
Swap Albert for Walker after that deal is done.

Do they want to make a swap of Nobby for Prince, Frenz.

I know I'm clutching at straws but who knows a miracle may happen.

jc155776

Coach
Isnt Prince having second thoughts on moving from Sydney...

Cronullas gotta be the second nearest thing to a Gold Coast Beach...

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I know i doubted this whole story but i cant believe they are allowed to do this stuff! Its players snakes and ladders before they put pen to paper

Walker for Albert, nothing for nothing, lets remember Walker, he played well at Broncs, when at top, again well for Roosters, when at top, Storm when got chances again when at top, now remember he has only got into Storm team when injuries hit.

When he went to souths and they were struggling, he wanted out, all to tough, so he may come to the sharks, we struggle, Walker wont be putting his hand up to help, he will want out, we dont want him, we dont want Albert, why not try and flog Albert back to ESL, for Pat Richards who wants to come home, that would be smart

Inferno

Coach
I'd rather Keep Covell on 1 wing, Simmo on the other and hunt for a fullback.

Albert can go to Timbukto for all I care.

Nullajet

Juniors
id rather have albert!!!

Walker is the worst defender I have ever seen.......and for crying out loud...how stupid is this club....look at his record with other clubs!!!!!! What? you think the move to the sharks is what he has been so desperately looking for to settle happily???

The guy is a proven hack and unreliable where contracts come into play!!

i can not believe the club is soooo foolish.......actually, no....it fits in with everything else so far!

Since 73

First Grade
Sideline Eye:

robo, i've heard the same, they have realised albert is here for a holiday.

They should read the forums. they would have woken up to that fact a lot sooner. good thing he is fullback on Saturday.

Keep up the good work SLE.
Have you got the place bugged?

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Albert at FB- oh SSSHH!!!T
he 's hopeless ESPECIALLY at FB.

Walker .... oh dear.

Lets get rid of all our youngsters and sign Walker...

Oh dear...

Latest posts