What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours from the golf course.

spider

Coach
jc155776 said:
f**k that thread where Beeker and Reefy get into redback is gold.

Where is redback??

I now understand the interest with "Spiders" (as pointed out by Carch) - LOL

Thomo.

First Grade
Sideline Eye said:
robo, i've heard the same, they have realised albert is here for a holiday.

good then he have the party life continue on the gold coast.

and robo - well done - champion!

Macca

Coach
beekershark said:
NOW they realise ???????

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=134755&highlight=harvey+norman

I wish they read my thoughts after this first month effort he put in for his new club.

and macca is 100% right, he did all those things plus more with hit putter and chipper ! must have sore shoulders from carrying us !

I seem to remember you nailing a 30 footer for birdie on that hole that had the 166m water carry mate!

Hey SLE can you answer this for me please?

If they realise Albert is here for a holiday why did they replace Kearney with him at fullback??

Quigs

Immortal
Inferno said:
Albert can go to Timbukto for all I care.

What have you got against the Timbuktu (also spelled Tombouctou) Tomcats. They have been rebuilding for the past three seasons and are about to embark on a serious assault of the Mali RL

Just last month the Timbuktu Tomcats took out the Saharan Desert Sevens against a team of Professionals from Morocco.

naaahhh Alberts would be a backward step.

Cheers
"Declared Idiot #88"
Quigs

fizman

Bench
++ Gregos v.4 said:
I still say there is a truck load of potential in Kearney at full back.

I disagree. I think Kearney is a 5/8. I think he has a good short kicking game which can be utilised.

The one thing we will agree on though is give the poor bloke an opportunity to cement a position. The way he has been pushed around the side is disgraceful.

Macca

Coach
I'm still a fan of Kearney at fullback. I'd leave him there, all game, for the rest of the year.

Nuffs

Bench
and would walker/albert be needed on the GC if Carney is going back to England, as reported?

Special K

Coach
As bad as Albert is I'd keep him over Walker purely because of his cover defence. Walker is just as bad defending the high ball and dogs it doing the hard yards. I remember many times Fittler yelling his head off at Walker for not having a go.

Breadman

Juniors
Anyone know if Turner staying at Melbourne will affect Quinn going there?
Hopefully Bellamy has gone a little cold on him since Quinn bitched about Melbournes tactics. Quinn qould be a much better buy than either of the speedy cats

Why is the club keen on Walker or that matter Albert, Albeert should be flogged off ASAP.

We have for next year wingers Luke Covell, Fraser Anderson, David Simmons, they are all better then Albert/Walker, and if Micth Brown doesnt play fullback he is added to equation.

jc155776

Coach
and we got Pom and Hannay to play in the centres, Covell and Anderson for the wing and Simmo WILL be fullback.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
jc155776 said:
Melbas is a good place. Bedroom is better but...

The best club in Australia to get HOT boilers!

Was there a couple of years back with my footy team! 12 of us went in there and 12 of us left with these 35-40 yr old hot boilers! Sure did teach the younger fellas a thing or 2:lol: They were there for a Hens night!!! Oh yeah and the coach jagged the bird getting married!:)

Quigs

Immortal
Snoop Shark said:
The best club in Australia to get HOT boilers!

Was there a couple of years back with my footy team! 12 of us went in there and 12 of us left with these 35-40 yr old hot boilers! Sure did teach the younger fellas a thing or 2:lol: They were there for a Hens night!!! Oh yeah and the coach jagged the bird getting married!:)

SNOOP

What happens on the field stays on the field....

SSHHHHHHssss

Cheers
"Declared Idiot #88"

Quigs

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Quigs said:
SNOOP

What happens on the field stays on the field....

SSHHHHHHssss

Cheers
"Declared Idiot #88"

Quigs

All sweet Quigs! We were all single(meaning NOT MARRIED) anyway except the coach! Good times!

Macca

Coach
Mate they are only boilers if they are more than twice your age.

Steamers are 3 times. :?

jc155776

Coach
Hahahaha yeah everytime I hit the joint theres some good MILFS in clothes more out there than any of the young girls. But im happy with what I head back with. Dont feel like sneaking out of the house and saying G'day to the son thats older than me...

We know the son of the guy that owns the place so when we are with him it is usually a long, long night....

Latest posts