What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours- Heighington & Lawrence

DanOz

Juniors
but the entire forum has turned on him this year - and he's playing better this year than ever!

I certainly haven't turned on him, and I'm sure I am not alone. He is a good player, I'd hate to lose him yet.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Westie likes to bullsh*t and exaggerrate to help him justify the ridiculous comments he makes in his ensuing post(s)

I wouldn't have him any other way

TrigaTheTiger

Juniors
I could do without Heigno to be honest.
Its a prety well known fact that he will leave to captain the central coast team when they get a gig.
And yes, he has lost something over the last few seasons.
Having said that, he is a walk up start in the team and I would want him replaced, not simply lost.

Given our recent signing splurge and the fact that we are still talking Tiquiri, maybe this is just an option to make cap space?

I dont want to lose Lawrence though - best centre at the club.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Galea better than Rhino.....hilarious,what about Ben Reynolds or Jefferies,maybe we could slot them in there.

:lol:

sorry simon but i agree 100%. i would take dg over haighno any day. the blokes defence is enormous and our winning ratio with him starting was something like 10 from 12. no coincidence at all.

heighno constantly runs at markers and has no impact in attack or defence. i cant believe we have let bronson and galea go but kept him.

RoMo

Juniors
Can't believe we aren't keeping Galea
He makes vital tackles, hits & sticks, wraps the ball up
Maybe our defensive guru is worried he could be out of a job once Galea retires ??

Latest posts