What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

stryker

First Grade
The Titans have conceded 76 points in their last two games. Couldn’t tackle a good feed.

The reality last night is that the defence on both sides was so poor that even Corey Thompson looked like the second coming of Eric Grothe at times.
We’ve played in quite a few games this year where the opposition defence has been dogshit and still lost.

Tiger05

First Grade
I’d take Benji over Doohee 100 times out of 100.

Not now but Benji is a special player. I can't believe he gets blamed for our lack of performance over the last couple of years.

It's similar to the nonsense about Brooks albeit Benji is a better attacking player but a significantly worse defender and probably game manager.

stryker

First Grade
Not now but Benji is a special player. I can't believe he gets blamed for our lack of performance over the last couple of years.

It's similar to the nonsense about Brooks albeit Benji is a better attacking player but a significantly worse defender and probably game manager.
Benji was a far better game manager. That’s not saying much as Luke doesn’t manage the game at all, however Benji’s form this year has been great.

Benji was a far better game manager. That’s not saying much as Luke doesn’t manage the game at all, however Benji’s form this year has been great.

We don’t always get along, but it’s a f**king tragic sight to see you gagging on benji

I remember when you were a powerhouse of insight and knowledge. You were harsh, sure, but fair.

To see you at the wall selling yourself, stumbling about in a self inflicted daze....mumbling incoherently about past players breaks my heart.

Doogie is a gun, facts don’t care about your feelings.

We are garbage now, but without him, we would be sewerage.

That you cannot bring yourself to assess his game with an open mind and a good heart makes me concerned about your welfare.

Too many years in f**king Queensland. For the sake of your mental health, you’d better high tail it to Sydney, settle down and fix yourself up.

You can enjoy almost getting run off the road like I was last night. A f**kwit in an X5. No time for the certified road rage response, just braked and sighed.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade

Really. The kicks on tackle 2 that go into touch at clutch times. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but Benji made so many mistakes it wasn't funny.

Don't get me wrong I love the guy and he was one of the most creative halves in the comp in his last time playing with us.

He has a role now that suits him.

But this defamation of Doogie’s prowess needs to stop.

If the esteemed members of our beloved lu wt panel want to get sentimental, reminiscent, broken hearted, melancholy and introspective about bloody Benji they can piss off to Souths and get on their knees over yonder.

I wish him well personally and all that stuff as I do every player in the game, no matter what, but he’s gone.

The day he turned his back on me and fellow ticketed members, was the day I wiped him.

There’s Rowdy (and kid) and Mbye trudging the long miles to the far side of the ground, to shake hands, getting hugs and selfies to share the event with us wretched scum and there is benji lost in self importance and self aggrandisement. Rubbing shoulders with officials, celebs, the works. Not a mug fan in sight.

That’s not Wests Tigers Benji, it’s not who we are or what we stand for. A bit like @macnaz having his ticketed seat sold off to yuppies during the f**king Ambush.

These selfish slights against the people aren’t forgotten or forgiven. I’m pretty close to writing off Pascoe over the Macnaz treatment. I was neutral but I think that prick must have signed off on it.

Hopefully @macnaz gives us an update. I understand he’s pretty busy in the real world.

And never forget, Benji refused the game ball. Too proud...

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
We don’t always get along, but it’s a f**king tragic sight to see you gagging on benji

I remember when you were a powerhouse of insight and knowledge. You were harsh, sure, but fair.

To see you at the wall selling yourself, stumbling about in a self inflicted daze....mumbling incoherently about past players breaks my heart.

Doogie is a gun, facts don’t care about your feelings.

We are garbage now, but without him, we would be sewerage.

That you cannot bring yourself to assess his game with an open mind and a good heart makes me concerned about your welfare.

Too many years in f**king Queensland. For the sake of your mental health, you’d better high tail it to Sydney, settle down and fix yourself up.

You can enjoy almost getting run off the road like I was last night. A f**kwit in an X5. No time for the certified road rage response, just braked and sighed.
I will never live in Sydney mate, I’m Heterosexual.

Banging on about how good Benji was doesn’t hide the fact they have come from behind to beat the WT and GCT in the past week, if they think they can give big leads to Penrith, Storm or Parra and win they are kidding themselves.

super_coach

First Grade
Benji always looked good in better company. He is a great player to have when your on a roll with plenty of good players to feed off his skills.

In a average team where he is the game manager, things do not normally go as good. Maybe he was to good for our mob. Personally I think it was the right time for us and Benji to move apart.

Benji always looked good in better company. He is a great player to have when your on a roll with plenty of good players to feed off his skills.

In a average team where he is the game manager, things do not normally go as good. Maybe he was to good for our mob. Personally I think it was the right time for us and Benji to move apart.

Sanity prevails.

WA Tiger

Bench
Regardless of the ins and outs of it, It wouldn’t get Madge any credits from WT power brokers watching how Benjis playing and Brooks isn’t..Madge needs to keep last week going

Regardless of the ins and outs of it, It wouldn’t get Madge any credits from WT power brokers watching how Benjis playing and Brooks isn’t..Madge needs to keep last week going

Yeah, I think that’s a critical insight.

One good game behind us, a home game against much less pronounced opposition, its make or break for reasons other than any finals clearance.

I’m pretty sure Madge has his hand on the trigger with some of the selections and changes are likely.

A failure with individual performances at this point will realise no sustained improvement and be seen as a gross failure at the highest level.

If we lose and it’s swept under the carpet or explained away, success next year will be seen as elusive.

We if can’t beat them, we need a good shortening up.

Latest posts