What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Is there anyone on this forum who would be willing to set up a voting thingy where fans could vote yes, no or don't care to Woods returning to us?

f**k Woods. He was meant to be the captain and instead of leading by example he bailed on us.

I'd love to see the merkin wind up in ESL to collect a paycheque. It is what it is.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I knew woods & his folks when they were living on Norton st Leichhardt & I’d b livid if we even considered signing the ingrate.The phoney should remove his 2040 Leichhardt postcode tattoo.

Das Hassler

Bench
Woods would look about right in an eels jersey....if anywhere i hope he ends up there as there's no other club i dislike nearly as much

Tigerm

First Grade
From Fox NRL:

DWZ’S PAY PACKET WAY OUT OF TIGERS’ LEAGUE

The Wests Tigers have confirmed an interest in Bulldogs back Dallin Watene-Zelezniak but the stumbling block is the $880,000 he’s on next year.

As good a player as DWZ is, Canterbury-Bankstown’s previous decision-makers have been completely done over on that deal.

If the Tigers can strike a price where they’re tipping in around the $400,000 mark, there’s a good chance the Kiwi Test captain will unite with the Kiwi Test coach in Michael Maguire.

If not, Canterbury-Bankstown will need to continue to stump up to make DWZ the highest-paid winger in the NRL.

Tiger Ted

Bench
From Fox NRL:

DWZ’S PAY PACKET WAY OUT OF TIGERS’ LEAGUE

The Wests Tigers have confirmed an interest in Bulldogs back Dallin Watene-Zelezniak but the stumbling block is the $880,000 he’s on next year.

As good a player as DWZ is, Canterbury-Bankstown’s previous decision-makers have been completely done over on that deal.

If the Tigers can strike a price where they’re tipping in around the $400,000 mark, there’s a good chance the Kiwi Test captain will unite with the Kiwi Test coach in Michael Maguire.

If not, Canterbury-Bankstown will need to continue to stump up to make DWZ the highest-paid winger in the NRL.
He isn’t worth 400k.We’d better steer clear of him.We are 1st in Flegg & 2nd in NSW cup.Surely we have 1 or 2 decent outside backs in our ranks.

simmo1

First Grade
Would people be against Dufty and moving Laurie to five eight?

I like Dufty as a player and think Dragons are crazy to get rid of him. However I don't think Laurie has the playmaking or kicking game at the moment for 5/8. His strengths are kick returns and under the high ball so I'd leave him at fullback.

simmo1

First Grade
I'd have a look at Shaun Johnson. Has some risk with his recent injuries but thought he was Sharks best player for most of last year.

Fordy20

Juniors
Would people be against Dufty and moving Laurie to five eight?

Duffman's defence is on par with Darius Boyd in his Broncos swan song year. Laurie is streets ahead of him in that regard, despite how good Dufty can be in attack. I dunno why the Dragons don't just move him to the halves and punt Corey Norman into the sun.

stryker

First Grade
We need speed. Duffy has it.
I don’t know much about him. Can he be transformed into a Shaun Berrigan type centre?

Vozzy

Juniors
Johnson would do what MBye is doing with even more pace and would settle for half the price.

Latest posts