What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

the beavers

Juniors
Talk of Lenu and stains being “squeezed out” of Penrith due to cap restraints
I think both would offer a lot more than Elliott and Scott and prob not that expensive
Young and from a winning set up
Keep the rest of the cash for. “Marquee “ of sorts

Fordy20

Juniors
Mate just spill the beans, i doubt it will have any bearing what so ever with the deal by it being mentioned here. In fact it may work in our favour and not actually happen ;)
Good point. Probably would have been better not to have said anything to start with, but obviously that's not an option now.

Tigerm

First Grade
This is on Roar, not sure how legit this is, as it's not the WT site?

Tyrone Peachey is on the move to Wests Tigers next season.

After three seasons with the Gold Coast Titans, Peachey is poised to return to Sydney after agreeing to terms on a two-year-deal with the Tigers.

The Roar understands the deal is worth around $800,000 with an official announcement imminent.

One of the most versatile players in the game, Peachey has been identified by the Tigers as a ball playing lock.

This is on Roar, not sure how legit this is, as it's not the WT site?

Tyrone Peachey is on the move to Wests Tigers next season.

After three seasons with the Gold Coast Titans, Peachey is poised to return to Sydney after agreeing to terms on a two-year-deal with the Tigers.

The Roar understands the deal is worth around $800,000 with an official announcement imminent.

One of the most versatile players in the game, Peachey has been identified by the Tigers as a ball playing lock.
Now reported on Fox.

This is a surprise to me and not from my sources.

At 400k he’s above the $320k average by $80k. So it’s Mbye money, that’s correct.

He was all the rage a few years ago

gordsy

Juniors
He’s another “could work out well” signing…..
At least it’s not Aaron woods….

And that is exactly what is wrong with our club. We are happy that we didn't pick the most dog shit option available to us, not that we got the best available option....

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Peachey definitely brings another ball playing option & point of attack. Something we desperatley need. 400k per season for 2 is probably spot on money wise. Could work out well. One thing he'll bring is experience, which is another area we're serverly lacking in. However he's not the onfield leader we need. Another cog in a gear that will hopefully make us stronger.

I suppose Peachey is our new Mbye, one of the career utilities in the game. I thought we needed one tbh.

If the reports are true, we are paying a bit less than 20% overs for his services. Such is life.

Coming in at 6 foot and 14 stone, he’d be a handy depth player. 30. By comparison, Mbye is close to the same figures height and weight.

Peachy used to have a good turn of speed, good switcher and a fair step and pass in him.

Quite possibly a start at Hooker and if he does well, give him the gig.

He’s a bit of a ball player if I remember and has elite and high level experience.

Plays long seasons, 90 plus tackling efficiency.

Last edited: