What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench

I think he could be a good signing.
Good luck to him and good on Benji as I think for a newby he's handling the media really well.
If you go back to sooky Bateman and co supposedly saying that Benji gives the young fellas too much respect over the senior players, apart from the obvious comeback to that statement what I think is good about Benji is that he's taking the pressure off the youngins by saying just play your game...play what's in front if you.
It seems obvious that Tim Johannssen is probably no different to how Galvin and co are treated.
It's a new modern era of footy now. It's a bit more touchy feely stuff compared to when Bateman first laced up the boots. It's a more skillful uptempo game now that requires more discipline than ever before.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
We've finished 16th and got the inaugural nrl 17rh....who's to say we can't add inaugural 18th to the lumber pile! I think we can!
Oh yeah!
We have found our own niche for creating history.

Longest run without making it to the finals. All signs are we will continue to build on that.
Wooden spoon 3 years in a row. Yep, we will build on that also.

Finish16th the inaugural 17th probably the inaugural 18th and looking every chance of the inaugural 19th or 20th when that happens.

Oh yeah!
We have found our own niche for creating history.

Longest run without making it to the finals. All signs are we will continue to build on that.
Wooden spoon 3 years in a row. Yep, we will build on that also.

Finish16th the inaugural 17th probably the inaugural 18th and looking every chance of the inaugural 19th or 20th when that happens.
1st team to leave a man behind in PNG?