What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger05

First Grade
Wishful thinking.Ive been massively wrong about this fraudster.I defended his ineptitude for ages but geez he has inconceivably gotten worse since his return.He was horrendous on sat nite.The sooner he fks off the better.

He is getting to you like he is getting to me. I assume you were once a fan. I was as well. I'm actually amazed every time he makes a tackle now.

Nutz

Bench
So what's happening with the new impending signings that was promised.
I've been checking my "members first" emails and there's nuppin but
🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

So what's happening with the new impending signings that was promised.
I've been checking my "members first" emails and there's nuppin but
🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗
Members First…you get your email 1/100th of a second before Buzz. Olympic swimmers eat your heart out.

Last response email from Richo was March. So not in a hurry for advice from LU.

Are u talking about him responding to your email? If you did get one from him, count yourself blessed my son.
No his pa said he was going to respond, but that’s fallen away.

He said he would discuss matters with members, but that’s not happening.

So forget the speeches, members don’t really matter.

Cannon fodder for PR is how I feel.

Back in the day, humphries would come and see people. My mate complained and he met him at my mates office.

Tigerm

Coach
Tigers interest in Raiders firebrand revealed

The Wests Tigers could be set to bring Corey Horsburgh into their squad to "ruffle some feathers".

The Rosco

Bench
CH's negatives - unhinged and potential to get sin binned - we already have in spades right now.
His positives - crazy bastard that runs full pelt into opposition without fear - we need right now.
Welcome, blood nut.

Nutz

Bench
Canberra's pack is better than ours and Corey Horsburgh was able to perform ok, I just feel uneasy having him in our pack without the addition of a first class middle.
The tank is dry though, not much to choose from.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Heard a rumour we are looking at Royce Hunt? With Hazleton coming into good form and they signed AFB I can see Hunt being the odd man out. Very good player. Would be good to sign a couple of players like him

Nutz

Bench
Heard a rumour we are looking at Royce Hunt? With Hazleton coming into good form and they signed AFB I can see Hunt being the odd man out. Very good player. Would be good to sign a couple of players like him
Have you been reading this forum Jim? He's been bandied around for a while.
@DJDL will tell you all about it ;)

Latest posts