What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m happy being the only one saying i told you so later..it won’t be the first time
A few injuries in the past. Had the wrong attitude. Not important.. Bird takes things personally if he gets shown up on the field. That’s what we want. he’ll be fine ..

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Manager driven Ted.
Apparently not :(

#Breaking: Wests Tigers have reportedly met with Jack Bird to discuss a multi-year deal from 2025.

Bird was a superstar at the Sharkies and is super competitive. He is past his prime me thinks. Why is Flannigan letting him go?
If it's a bargain contract then I'll say OK to it but we need forwards not backs especially with Stefano Utoikamanu and Isaiah Papali'i departing.
If we don't hurry up and shore up some forwards, especially if we get some serious injuries to who's left, then come time tor the 2025 kick off, Jarome will be playing in the middle.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Apparently not :(

#Breaking: Wests Tigers have reportedly met with Jack Bird to discuss a multi-year deal from 2025.

Bird was a superstar at the Sharkies and is super competitive. He is past his prime me thinks. Why is Flannigan letting him go?
If it's a bargain contract then I'll say OK to it but we need forwards not backs especially with Stefano Utoikamanu and Isaiah Papali'i departing.
If we don't hurry up and shore up some forwards, especially if we get some serious injuries to who's left, then come time tor the 2025 kick off, Jarome will be playing in the middle.
I thought we’d turned the corner re recruitment & retention with savvy decision making.Cant believe we r interested in the injury riddled has-been who isn’t wanted by his long term mate & coach Flanno

Nutz

Bench
I thought we’d turned the corner re recruitment & retention with savvy decision making.Cant believe we r interested in the injury riddled has-been who isn’t wanted by his long term mate & coach Flanno
I thought it was manager driven but the ever reliable DT reported this...must be true ;)

WA Tiger

Bench
Benji: Jack what have got for the west tigers
Bird: What have I not got for them!! Please Benji next question

Last edited:
If true, It could only be as a 13 for me. Take some defensive pressure off the 6 & 7.
But I’d prefer to have Seyfarth at 13 to help the 6 & 7. Id also like to see Twal to simply be our tacking machine.

If true, It could only be as a 13 for me. Take some defensive pressure off the 6 & 7.
But I’d prefer to have Seyfarth at 13 to help the 6 & 7. Id also like to see Twal to simply be our tacking machine.
I don't think Bird's body would allow him play in the middle. He'd end up being nicknamed the tampon.

Wasn't impressed by Corey Horsborough today. You'd think he'd want to make every post a winner being one of his rare 1st grade appearances this year, but he wasn't very involved.

I don't think Bird's body would allow him play in the middle. He'd end up being nicknamed the tampon.

Wasn't impressed by Corey Horsborough today. You'd think he'd want to make every post a winner being one of his rare 1st grade appearances this year, but he wasn't very involved.
Yeah I forgot about his body, we don’t need him.
id prefer to sign Naden as a NSW Cup player and let him lead the young guys.

Latest posts