What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Pezz70

Juniors
Annesley explaining why Api try was disallowed based on a rule, however the evidence was based on a camera angle showing there might be separation yet another camera angle showed little or possibly no separation.That being it should of been left to the ref to make the decision .
It was a try every week of every year since 1908, the ref and Bunker should be sacked and if Annesley is trying to justify he should go too. The bunker has definitely not made the game better.

Nutz

Bench
If you want a team that succeeds we can't let nostalgia dictate our decision making process.
Mate if we had a solid roster we would have a better chance of winning if we played at a packed LO on a sunny Sunday arvo.
Big stadiums are purely $&¢ to the club. If there is a 25k crowd at Commbank it will sound like crickets and nowhere near the experience as being at a packed LO.
As I said our success is based on a great roster and not stadiums. If sitting in style and eating canapes is ones thing then I guess I'll reluctantly succumb.
They are using safety as a crux of the argument to leave LO but surely that issue can be fixed.
BUT, losing inner city grounds sucks imo.
Women in the sixties burnt their bras in protest but as a result ended up with saggy tits. Be careful what we wish for as once the grounds are gone there is no turning back!

Nutz

Bench
@Nutz Hows Mainly and the Sharks going with their shitty grounds ? 👍
They are stand alone clubs with administrators that have what it takes. The NRL protects them too.
I'm slowly but surely getting over all this Macca.
I don't know if the NRL cares about the LO as being a jewel in the crown.
Some say, when the Tigers are going great, so is the game as a whole.
In 69 supporters all around the country came out of the woodwork as they did in 05.
Media always say, "how good is LO on a Sunday afternoon watchin the footy"
So why then are the NRL and Foxtel hellbent in destroying us or making it hard for us.
"Hey NRL, buy LO"

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Why should the nrl do the work of what the council and the club hasn't done for years.
If Leichhardt is the jewel in the crown then it's a fake crown. You want to be a professional club and one that wins, then it starts with things like having facilities where sponsors want to turn up to. We are losing money by not playing at a good ground so either play at Parra or move all games to Campbelltown. I would rather us play Parrra stadium than Olympic park.

Nutz

Bench
Why should the nrl do the work of what the council and the club hasn't done for years.
If Leichhardt is the jewel in the crown then it's a fake crown. You want to be a professional club and one that wins, then it starts with things like having facilities where sponsors want to turn up to. We are losing money by not playing at a good ground so either play at Parra or move all games to Campbelltown. I would rather us play Parrra stadium than Olympic park.
273921347020211.png

blue bags

First Grade
The only reason Bennett will choose Souths over Parra is there's less steep stadium stairs to climb, poor ol bugger doesn't want a heart attack in his swansong.
In fact he probably has a contract inclusion for a personal medi-cab. ;)
Mobility scooter thrown in as a bonus
Sweetener Deal 🤡

Latest posts