What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The Rosco

Bench
Big risk signing a winger on fullback money
Weststigers forum ? . . . Check.
Some nuffie posting bullshit about absolutely nothing to do with his team ? . . . Check.
It's rhyno again, isn't it ? . . . Check.
. . . and as for "big risks" . . . the big risk is you following a team of spineless hacks like Parra, and expecting them to win something after 35 years of abject failure.
That's the big risk, you muppet.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
We all talk shit ...It’s more the length and the frequency. I mean I woke up to this one yesterday It’s right up there with the most irritating...Someone has to give u the hint

You had a whinge about Silverdale's posts been long and "full of drivel", then literally followed with a second post that was actually long and full of drivel... plus riddled with grammar and punctuation errors.

WA Tiger

Bench
Ok so are u serious this time or just joking (that’s how u spell joking btw but don’t worry about going back and correcting it coz I got it) ..
You've been leaving yourself an easy target lately BJ - for some reason, but at least like the Phan you got it ...well for now anyway ..

BrotherJim05

Bench
Ok so are u serious this time or just joking (that’s how u spell joking btw but don’t worry about going back and correcting it coz I got it) ..
You've been leaving yourself an easy target lately BJ - for some reason, but at least like the Phan you got it ...well for now anyway ..

I genuinely have no idea what you are on about

Anyone know anything about Saints offering Brisbane Macca a 3 year deal? Why would anyone want ti ever do that was my first question. Then I wondered if McInnes and Madge had had another coffee? As a Tigers fan you learn never to get too excited by these types of rumours?

Tigerm

First Grade
Tigers’ poaching threat escalates bitter feud;

The war between Wests Tigers and Penrith has a new chapter with the joint venture club discussing making a major play to sign off-contract young gun Stephen Crichton for 2022.

Ever since Panthers coach Ivan Cleary walked out on the final two years of his Tigers contract and doubled down by blowing kisses at a fan last season, relations between the two clubs have been about as cordial as the Australian and Indian cricket teams this summer.

The Crichton contract scenario has been on-going since the end of last year when the Panthers claimed coach Cleary had a handshake agreement for the Dally M centre to remain at the foot of the mountains.

NRL 20201: Stephen Crichton to Wests Tigers, Penrith Panthers, Sydney Roosters, Joseph Suaalii, James Hooper | Fox Sports

Tiger05

First Grade
Hooper had crighton at the dogs seems he is changing tact.he gets all his information from LU

You can't trust rugby league journalists. A couple of days ago Nofo was a target for Souths and then he signed with us. Things don't turn around that quickly unless they are lying which they are.

I hope we go for Crichton and worst case you guys have to pay more money to secure him but I don't trust crap from the DT at all.

Tigerm

First Grade
Hooper had crighton at the dogs seems he is changing tact.he gets all his information from LU
Yeah, most of the journo's are rubbish click baiters and as you say, probably get a lot of stuff from here, which they turn into undisclosed sources.:D

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
1610696173624-8a650f1e-cc8b-4132-8c00-348f16b085d4.png

Could this mean McInnes may soon be available?

BrotherJim05

Bench
Chriton is an absolute gun but he's got 1 season under his belt in a team full of players firing on all cylinders. Paying overs for someone like him is a massive risk but f**k me... He's a f**king talent that's for sure

Latest posts