What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The Rosco

Bench
How did you guys go in your trial?
Yeah, I'd like to know as well.
Was fishing upriver . . . out of range . . . so didn't see any scores, but did see the team lists with Penrith playing a full squad of unknowns, but Parra were playing their marque signing plus other first graders.
It must have been a flogging. I hope it didn't demoralise the Penrith kids too much.
Oh well, at least Parra got one back on the 'riff, I suppose.
Rhyno1 and Rhyno2 will be happy. Well done, Parra.
While I don't know the score yet, I guess I should man up and congratulate Parra on what was probably a comfortable win. Credit where credit is due.

stryker

First Grade
Watched the game and I think a lot of you are way to hard on the boys.you have a lot of talent there throw in your regular first graders with them and you have a great season in front of you
Forget the score line they had a lot of first graders playing and the score reflected that
Chins up or tiger tails up your looking good for the future years
We have good years coming, but our reinforcements are in HM and SG Ball. Yesterday both those sides were aweful and still won. They value defending their lines and that is something our top grade has never achieved.

Delboy

First Grade
We have good years coming, but our reinforcements are in HM and SG Ball. Yesterday both those sides were aweful and still won. They value defending their lines and that is something our top grade has never achieved.
Strange , was at the Ball and Matt’s yesterday when Tigers played Parra, Tigers got beat in both, well you have claim to 2 teams in those comps, so as long as one wins its all ok.

It seems we have become the troll capital of the world.

A world class pack, Moses ready to sign and I guess it was inevitable.

The longer the Moses thing drags on for, I think the greater the likelihood he’s coming.

lol DBrown begging him to stay only after the eels swallowed for him. No Shame.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Yeah, I'd like to know as well.
Was fishing upriver . . . out of range . . . so didn't see any scores, but did see the team lists with Penrith playing a full squad of unknowns, but Parra were playing their marque signing plus other first graders.
It must have been a flogging. I hope it didn't demoralise the Penrith kids too much.
Oh well, at least Parra got one back on the 'riff, I suppose.
Rhyno1 and Rhyno2 will be happy. Well done, Parra.
While I don't know the score yet, I guess I should man up and congratulate Parra on what was probably a comfortable win. Credit where credit is due.
Hahaha

The Rosco

Bench
Sorry I’ve been away, who played from us?
Doesn't matter if we tell you their names, you've never heard of them.
We didn't play ANY OF OUR MARQUEE SIGNINGS.
And, to be fair, EITHER DID PENRITH.
PS: So you were way upriver too, out of phone range ? I was in the white boat that you waved at.

Tigerm

First Grade
PS: So you were way upriver too, out of phone range ? I was in the white boat that you waved at.
Up country, at Hill End (so much history) but no boats though :D

He could have done with a life jacket and you might have slowed down to help instead of running him over captain.

No more credit for you.

Latest posts