What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

BrotherJim05

Bench
The ideal scenario for mine would be that we re-sign Brooks and Wakeham on appropriate deals and sign a young half we can develop to compliment Brooks.

Someone like Taffe comes to mind. Won't break bank and already has a lot of experience for someone his age.

There simply isn't any marquee halves coming off contract so I think we should save the cash to sign a marquee centre or another prop.

Tigerm

First Grade
The ideal scenario for mine would be that we re-sign Brooks and Wakeham on appropriate deals and sign a young half we can develop to compliment Brooks.

Someone like Taffe comes to mind. Won't break bank and already has a lot of experience for someone his age.

There simply isn't any marquee halves coming off contract so I think we should save the cash to sign a marquee centre or another prop.
That sounds like possibly the plan, they just recently signed a young Doggies half, Iverson Matai who is supposedly pretty good.

TBH, I think if Brooks has seen the light then agree we don't need to panic buy anyone, Wakeham is going very well as well and will only improve.

For me a replacement for Joe is required and we are short of a prop?

It's a good position to be in for a change, isn't it?

Tiger Ted

Bench

Benji initiated contact with Taafe 6-8 wks ago to lure him to concord immediately but souths vetoed it

Tiger Ted

Bench
That sounds like possibly the plan, they just recently signed a young Doggies half, Iverson Matai who is supposedly pretty good.

TBH, I think if Brooks has seen the light then agree we don't need to panic buy anyone, Wakeham is going very well as well and will only improve.

For me a replacement for Joe is required and we are short of a prop?

It's a good position to be in for a change, isn't it?
It’s unequivocal that brooks has not seen the light & this will b especially evident after he re-signs.

Nutz

Bench
Let me know if you figure it out. I have the same problem, no matter what browser or device I use.
I will mate, but after 2 weeks of head scratching I'm still no better off. I turned Ad blocker off, tried 3 different browers in std modes and my last ditch effort was to turn off my vpn but still no luck.
This forum hates us 😭

Nutz

Bench
Let me know if you figure it out. I have the same problem, no matter what browser or device I use.
Hey mate, I didn't want to really install their app but I gave in after doing installing, it works perfectly. I've scanned the app and it's ok. Works with vpn and ad blockers on.
Hope that helps.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Hey mate, I didn't want to really install their app but I gave in after doing installing, it works perfectly. I've scanned the app and it's ok. Works with vpn and ad blockers on.
Hope that helps.
I get to see the like button about once every 20 times. It didn't work this time, then I went back a page and it worked, came back to the most recent page and it didn't work.
There are heaps of posts I would like to give the thumbs up to but don't want to create a post just to say I like your post.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I get to see the like button about once every 20 times. It didn't work this time, then I went back a page and it worked, came back to the most recent page and it didn't work.
There are heaps of posts I would like to give the thumbs up to but don't want to create a post just to say I like your post.
I would like this post but I have exactly the same experience. Sometimes it is there and sometimes not.

In this instance there is no like bottom so i'll give you a quote instead :D

Tigerm

First Grade

BREAKING: Dragons disaster as Ryles reportedly rejects coaching job to join Storm​

Sounds familiar, when you’re down, you’re down.

Imo, taking over the storm is not going to be good for the next coach, if they continue to win, then it wasn’t because of you, but if they lose, you’re the scapegoat.

macnaz

Staff member
I will mate, but after 2 weeks of head scratching I'm still no better off. I turned Ad blocker off, tried 3 different browers in std modes and my last ditch effort was to turn off my vpn but still no luck.
This forum hates us 😭
I spoke with the forum Administrator. AKA Twizzle and here is his reply.

"Not uncommon where users use different devices. They may post on their phone of a day but have add blockers on say their laptop.

They need to whitelist LU on all devices or remove the add blockers, then it will come good. Not immediately and it can take some time but it will eventually come good. This is the most common reason why they have their Private Messaging and the ability to Like posts removed."

Tigerm

First Grade

"Not uncommon where users use different devices. They may post on their phone of a day but have add blockers on say their laptop.

They need to whitelist LU on all devices or remove the add blockers, then it will come good. Not immediately and it can take some time but it will eventually come good. This is the most common reason why they have their Private Messaging and the ability to Like posts removed."
Shit, I’m glad mine works, that all sounds too f**king hard lol

Perth Tiger

Bench

Bugger, I always have a sneaky look on my work computer (doing it now) where I cant change the blocker settings

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I would like this post but I have exactly the same experience. Sometimes it is there and sometimes not.

In this instance there is no like bottom so i'll give you a quote instead :D
The like button was there so I used it. Went to the our raiders discussion, no like button. Came back here to once again have no like button.

So..message to everyone...I like all of your posts.

There. Not an issue for me anymore.

The Rosco

Bench
Today's Daily Telegraph had a small article titled "Blore on outer".
Basically said that NRL and Super League clubs have been made aware that Blore "could be available, potentially mid season"
I liked what he offered, but I have no say. Mind you, I'll like someone better that lil bit more.
As long as there's a plan . . . .

Tigerm

First Grade
Today's Daily Telegraph had a small article titled "Blore on outer".
Basically said that NRL and Super League clubs have been made aware that Blore "could be available, potentially mid season"
I liked what he offered, but I have no say. Mind you, I'll like someone better that lil bit more.
As long as there's a plan . . . .
Agree, maybe the constant injuries are telling?

Latest posts