What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run Home Predictions

King-Gutho94

Coach
I reckon each of eels, roosters, rabbit, broncos will win one of their remaining games. Raiders should win both.

So will end up eels 32, roosters, souths, broncos, raiders 30

roosters and souths pts diff is far better so they are safe ... raiders probably wont make up the diff

So winning 14 games (10 losses) and 30 pts wont be enought to make the 8 .... which is unusual. In the past 26 has got you there. Which i think shows how shit nearly all the teams outside the 8 (9) are
Souths/Roosters play each other in last round I reckon the loser of that game might miss the finals.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon each of eels, roosters, rabbit, broncos will win one of their remaining games. Raiders should win both.

roosters and souths pts diff is far better so they are safe ... raiders probably wont make up the diff

So winning 14 games (10 losses) and 30 pts wont be enought to make the 8 .... which is unusual. In the past 26 has got you there. Which i think shows how shit nearly all the teams outside the 8 (9) are

If Parra beat Brisbane they'd be sweating on last rnd. Saints can play footy and with nothing to play for will throw it around. They could put a cricket score on the young Broncos under pressure.
Souths vs Cowboys will be a cracker. Cowboys winning basicaly gives them 2nd spot. Panthers won't go at it rnd 25.
I think it certainly possible Souths lose. However Cowboys seem to be on the slide a little.
I still feel Roosters are thundering home. I can see them winning out.

Storms 4 wins have been against Warriors 4 tries to 3, Titans , Penrith without 5 best and the score could of been closer.
Then flogged Brisbane. Prior they lost 4 on trot. I'm still not 100% convinced by them. Rooster will be a proper test. Beat them and they are my 2md favourites for comp

strider

Post Whore
Souths/Roosters play each other in last round I reckon the loser of that game might miss the finals.
They r gonna have to lose both of their remaining games cos their points diff is way better than raiders ... which is possible, both got tough games

Bandwagon

Staff member
They r gonna have to lose both of their remaining games cos their points diff is way better than raiders ... which is possible, both got tough games

which is possible given one has to lose round 25, and who they play this week, but then the Raiders weren't exactly convincing against the Knights, so it's not like it's a given they'll beat both Manly and the Tigers.

King-Gutho94

Coach
which is possible given one has to lose round 25, and who they play this week, but then the Raiders weren't exactly convincing against the Knights, so it's not like it's a given they'll beat both Manly and the Tigers.
Did you see Manly & tigers on the weekend.

Manly are fractured team and tigers are a mess.

I think Canberra not getting to 30 points would be a bigger choke then what Parramatta did in 2014 in final 2 rounds.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Did you see Manly & tigers on the weekend.

Manly are fractured team and tigers are a mess.

I think Canberra not getting to 30 points would be a bigger choke then what Parramatta did in 2014 in final 2 rounds.

They were a try away from that same choke against the Knights. Absolutely they should win, but it's also reasonable odds they don't win both.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The eight's a bit more even, 2021 the top was very lopsided with Souths / Melb./Panthers a mile ahead of the rest of the comp.
Yeah true Cowboys & Sharks are unknown at this stage come finals.

I would love a crack at Cronulla at the new SFS in the finals a neutral venue no travel & where we will probably outnumber there fans anyway at the game.

Chipmunk

Coach

In fairness Manly was going OK without Tommy Turbo until their recent incident just imploded their season.

The Dragqueens have been close to the Top 8, without really looking like they were going to make the Top 8.

The bottom 5 have been nothing short of atrocious though.

Chipmunk

Coach

This shows the Sharks have had a pretty soft draw as well.
I think both the Cowboys and Sharks have had a pretty soft draw. I'd have to take a look at the Broncos closely, but I suspect they have also. The Top 6 from last year all had to play each other twice.

84 Baby

Referee
I think Souths will beat Cows this week so they’ll be safe.
We should be safe unless Canbra thrash their last two.
If we win this week, Boncos are probably the real ones in danger.
But it would be amazing if Rorters lost both in golden point and missed out after they’ve been talked up

Latest posts