What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Run out' music

geez mate, you are either brave or stupid... (based on teh LMFAO i'm going to say stupid..)

i'd much rather have a bloke on my team who does 'a gay little dance' than someone on my team who is facing some rather serious charges...

with that in mind, i'll be sure to speak to the ground announcers at Kogarah & WIN to play 'my sharona' as theme music for a certain member of your team...

Such a dirty mind.
Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind.

Haha good one muzby!

I seriously think tupac - hit em up would be good lol na jks

The saints are coming one is good enough for me, its a good gee up, after every win when they play when the saints go marchin... that is great!

The Major

Bench
Nellie the elephant by the toy dolls.

Frantic by Metallica.

Check out both of these on YouTube. Nellie the elephant is something special. I wonder if it could reversed into one of our players? Saffy the elephant?

RedVDave

First Grade
So many spring to mind:

Metallica - Enter Sandman
Rage Against The Machine - Killing in the name
(Hed) P.E - Suck it up
Killswith Engage - This fire burns
Nine Inch Nails - March of the pigs
Linkin Park - One step closer
Sevendust - Enemy
Nirvana - Stay Away

...Just to name a few.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I reckon they should have song for when soward does his gay dance before a kick - how about strawberry kisses by nikkie webster. LMFAO

What's that song? If it is a gay song then you've done well to recognise it hey? "Manly"?

Bring back choc

Juniors
Should only ever be 1 song played. When the saints go marching in. Simple as that.
If thats not inspirational enough then i dunno what is.

woodley_11

Juniors
Hells Bells by AC/DC would be awesome. But if you would like it to be Saints related then I am happy with the Green Day/U2 song 'The Saints Are Coming'. Post game song should always be 'When The Saints Go Marching In'.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Can't believe nobody's suggested Rose tattoo's 'We Can't Be Beaten': "Shoulder to shoulder/We're gonna stand/We're gonna fight/To the very last man!"

Would also rate Aerosmith's 'Back in the Saddle' & Ministry's "NWO". f**k - picturing them running out to "NWO" gives me the kind of physical reaction that only thoughts of Scarlett Johannsen giving me a knee-trembler would arouse...

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Saint's go Marching in or the 'Newman's of Kogarah' theme. That one brings back memories and would motivate the socks off anyone

Whaleshark

Juniors
You can't go past the song your forward pack sing in the shed before they run on....Culture Club "Do you really want to hurt me":D