What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Run out' music

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Seconded. but would be vetoed by the steeler faction.

i dunno.. i'm a former steeler fan myself & would see no problem with hearing that played when they run out in the gong either...

stg666

Juniors
dead set, i must be old. i dont know most of the bands mentioned. any other old farts out there? amongst these computer savvy saints loving fans.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
dead set, i must be old. i dont know most of the bands mentioned. any other old farts out there? amongst these computer savvy saints loving fans.

hmm.. maybe i can offer a few.. ;-)

the ride of the valkyries - Wagner

dimitiri shostakovich's 5th symphony

requiem mass - mozart

maybe even something from lyle murphy?

marketcd.jpg

stg666

Juniors
gidday folks. just had to put up one more post so i could reach the milestone number of 250.cheers stg666

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i am a human, not a mummy.

thank god for that... otherwise we may end up hearing this played as they run out (which, if the boys did the associated actions, could end up being bloody funny..

bangles_walk_like_an_egyptian.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
^^ actually.. whilst we are at it, we should get the team running out doing the macarena..

macarena.gif
macarena.gif
macarena.gif

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Dell would lead the way as what he did at his Big Bash...was actually a good dancer. See the official website for further proof of him doing his stuff while promoting the new gear