What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russel Crowe/Peter Homes a Court own the Rabbits

innsaneink

Referee
Couldnt see it anywhere else, surprisingly. Congrats Souths fans.

954 no
6,500 odd yes

I just hope people dont expect too much too soon.

Paullyboy

Coach
Its official. 75.8% vote - they needed to be higher than 75%

Thats incredibly tight, the fallout of this could be interesting, but its the right decision for Souths from my view/

Big Bunny

Juniors
3/4 of the voting members, and it would have been higher had many of the more recent members been allowed to vote. A fantastic result.

Jedda

Juniors
Congrats Souths fans. Here's to a bigger and brighter future for your club.:b:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Great news for Souths, not only good for them but good for the game. Now we can get on with our lives and concentrate on the field rather than off.

I hope George and Henry realise the need for change.

DJ1

Juniors
With only 36 votes being the difference, will George abide by the KPMG decision or take it to the courts?

Big Bunny

Juniors
Bumble said:
You can expect George to keep protesting this...but still, great times ahead!

No, George has stated that he is walking away from rugby league. Hopefully that means the leagues club as well.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Not expecting George to give up anytime soon

Will be interesting to see if Henry Morris or anyone else that was against the sale to stand by Georgey Boy

Big Bunny

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Not expecting George to give up anytime soon

Will be interesting to see if Henry Morris or anyone else that was against the sale to stand by Georgey Boy

Henry Morris has stated that he'll now get behind Crowe and HaC for the good of the club. In a twist, he may very well end up replacing Piggins as head of the leagues club.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
This was a very long day. I'm just glad now that we can go back to playing footy. The cheers in the meeting were huge. George has stated that he is finished with League now and has wiped his hands of the club. Morris took the defeat on the chin. Now you will see the likes of Denton and Whitney back involved in the club. It looks as though the likes of Martin Crowe(Former NZ Cricketer/ Crowe's Cousin) and also Eddie Maguire will be on the board. Today Nick Pappas was also only happy to relinquish his position on the board. Well done Nick. It's good to know that there are good people out there who think more about the club.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
This was a very long day. I'm just glad now that we can go back to playing footy. The cheers in the meeting were huge. George has stated that he is finished with League now and has wiped his hands of the club. Morris took the defeat on the chin. Now you will see the likes of Denton and Whitney back involved in the club. It looks as though the likes of Martin Crowe(Former NZ Cricketer/ Crowe's Cousin) and also Eddie Maguire will be on the board. Today Nick Pappas was also only happy to relinquish his position on the board. Well done Nick. It's good to know that there are good people out there who think more about the club.

Latest posts