What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Crowe selling his share

Caught the tail end of a Ch 9 comment at 7.25am this morning, but they said Russell Crowe is selling his share in SSFC?

Is this true?

Another Danny Weidler "massive story" that isn't. He was never going to be an owner forever, and if anything, Souths may have more money depending on what he is selling his share for.

I don't think it is the big story Weedler is making it out. He was never going to have a share forever and he will still be involved in the club.

pierced

Juniors
I can see Rusty selling us to Perth with the line relocate or die.
I wonder if he'd still get the love if he did ?
I think it's great news he's selling. Maybe, just maybe we will no longer be the only team in the league without cheerleaders. Unlike most I am worried about the important issues!

saints4ever

First Grade
I wonder if he'd still get the love if he did ?
I think it's great news he's selling. Maybe, just maybe we will no longer be the only team in the league without cheerleaders. Unlike most I am worried about the important issues!

What are you worried about? According to Weedy "Souths are sexy". And you accomplish this without cheerleaders and the likes of Greg Inglis playing fullback, and Micheal Crocker as one of your captains. :p

KKW

Juniors
I guess that elusive modern era premiership isn't that important to Rusty anymore. LOL@5cuffs

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
Suck a syphilis infested dick, androtrop.

Just because your filthy merger partake in c**k sucking doesn't mean we're into it.

steelersowardswallower.jpg

Big Sam

First Grade
Is this such a big deal?

The club is turning a profit now and has the largest supporter base in Sydney. It is virtually self-sufficient. Or at the very least very attractive for any future owner.

As for the juveniles out there who think we'll be relocated - why would any future owner reject 25k members and millions in sponsorship here in Sydney?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
As for the juveniles out there who think we'll be relocated - why would any future owner reject 25k members and millions in sponsorship here in Sydney?

for the 1,000,000+ untapped members and billions of dollars in potential mining company sponsorship in perth?