What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Crowe's Jacket

Wests is Best

Juniors
The jacket he was wearing when he left the Cop Shop looked like it had a Canterbury Bulldog logo on it. He wore the same jacket on Letterman I think, but I didn't get to see the interview.
Was it in fact a Bulldogs logo? There was something written on the other side but I couldn't make it out. Does anyone know what it said?

Dogs Of War

Coach
It's a bulldog in a shamrock, not sure what its suppose mean. But it ain't Bulldog related. I saw him wearing it at the Kosta Fight. Seems that he has been wearing it for about a week now.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
parra_panther said:
He's a Kiwi now. When he does something good again, then we'll reclaim him again.
at that rate he should never have been or ever will be an Australian.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with chloe.

But lame people wear lame clothes I guess.

Makes you wonder what Gene wears? :lol:

chloe

Juniors
Billy the Kid was one of the most feared outlaws of America's Wild West. You're some loser on the internet. :roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
another loser.

billy the kid, the forummer, is a sheep, just like 99% of other simple minded members here.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I wish I could wear the same thing everyday. Russell has found a look that works for him and he sticks with it. I bet he has 7 of those jackets and jeans,one for each day of the week.

He dresses the same so paparazzi won't hassle him as much as all photos of him will look the same since he dresses the same everyday so the market value of phots will be quite low and not worth the effort for paparazzi to get them.

In the future Russ should ley Spud throw his phones for him.