What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

Chook Norris

First Grade
292655_540513405995161_792807053_n.jpg

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I'm not just imagining that he's significantly overweight right? He's never been an adonis but he seems to have gone from a Gallen/Scott level of bulk to a Tookey/Rose level of lard.

_addict

Juniors
He's still yet to catch up on the nuances of his coaches New age metaphors such as "allowing the flow of the universal stream to be released through him"

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm not just imagining that he's significantly overweight right? He's never been an adonis but he seems to have gone from a Gallen/Scott level of bulk to a Tookey/Rose level of lard.

Yeah I thought so too tonight. Packer's been packing on the pork.

gUt

Coach
Pissing himself in fear at the thought of being tackled by the monster Brisbane pack. Imagine running at Wallace, McCullough, Dodds and Dunamis Lui....

eels_fan

First Grade
Feral is all I can think of.

Surely that's bringing the image of the game into disrepute. That'll be shown forever on sports gag reels.

Latest posts