What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Reminds me of one of the great twelfth man routines.

Darryl Eastlake: Pierce off Jack, Gibb's on.
Jack Gibson: What did you say?!
Darryl Eastlake: Pierce off Jack, Gibb's on.
Jack Gibson: Don`t tell me to piss off f*#knuckle...

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I'd much rather do it McKinnon style myself. Packer looks like he just drank a carton with the how clear his fluid is.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Pissing on Suncorp and pissing in the Ocean ain't the same thing

Bullshit

Suncorp-underwater.jpg

kmav23

Juniors
FMD who is the lucky player to tackle him around the waist?

what happens if he has to do a poo ?

BunniesMan

Immortal
It is real. Saw it on Matty Johns.

Some people will think it's a joke, but that is f**king disgusting. He should be fined.

And also, how the f**k do you play professional rugby league and train full time and still manage to stuff so much shit down your throat that you can manage a belly and love handles.

If you fined everyone who ever took a piss on the field you'd be handing out fines for days. Happens in most field sports to some extent. The NFL commented on it the other year when a player was caught out by the cameras (although he was obscured by trainers which is somewhat different) and they came out and said they had no issue with it so long as it was done discretely.

I think usually there's an agreement between the camera men/broadcasters that when it's happening you don't cut to it and broadcast it for all and sundry... usually. I remember this from the other year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcnG1t4ZtfA

DeeJ

Bench
How the hell do you piss straight down without holding it and not get any running down your leg?

Alan Johnson

Juniors
It is real. Saw it on Matty Johns.

Some people will think it's a joke, but that is f**king disgusting. He should be fined.

And also, how the f**k do you play professional rugby league and train full time and still manage to stuff so much shit down your throat that you can manage a belly and love handles.

Calm down.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Ok so he was busting apparently.
Yet this was taken just after they ran onto the field.
Surely a grown man would think maybe he should take a piss before he runs out on the field.
Not a good look for the game amongst all the other crap going on.

My 7 year old son knows to go to the toilet before he plays soccer..................

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Nerves can do funny things to your wee-wee pipe. I remember trying to piss before basketball games and my usually impressive schlong would have shriveled up into a pathetic cashew-nut sized embarrassment, seriously compromising my flow.