What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC QF Wallabies v Boks

Kurtley Beale, James O'Connor, Adam Ashley-Cooper, Pat McCabe, Digby Ioane, Quade Cooper, Will Genia; Radike Samo, David Pocock, Rocky Elsom, Dan Vickerman, James Horwill (capt), Ben Alexander, Stephen Moore, Sekope Kepu. Res: Tatafu Polota-Nau, James Slipper, Nathan Sharpe, Ben McCalman, Luke Burgess, Berrick Barnes, Anthony Fainga'a.

...fairly happy with his team, but I can't believe McCabe gets a start in front of Barnes...and only God knows why Deans prefers McCalman to Higginbotham!

I think having Ioane back is a huge boost
Yeah it certainly is. He's the best winger going around at the moment. My issue with Barnes not being picked is that the conditions are going to suit a territory based game and penalty kicks will most likely decide the outcome. Whilst McCabe is a good penetrating runner, Barnes is one of the bet defenders in the game and he offers another kicking option on the back of a cool head. He would be the perfect foyle for Cooper. Anyways, I can't wait for this game. It's going to be brutal!

Thomas

First Grade
Barnes will come on with 30 to go and will be used to keep the Saffas deep in their own half.

Timbo

Staff member
Jeez Pat McCabe is looking shaky. Think Barnes was the right option.

Wallabies playing pretty good footy so far.

Timbo

Staff member
God get McCabe off! He looks like his arm is hanging on by a thread! He's falling off tackles left right and centre. Faianga or Barnes would be a thousand times more effective out there.

Timbo

Staff member
McCabe off Barnes on, thank god. Gutsy effort by McCabe but he was an absolute passenger out there.

Cooper's kicking game is really off. Hopefully Barnes will take some pressure off.

Timbo

Staff member
Outstanding drop out there by Cooper, he's having an absolute shocker today.

Danish

Referee
Can't say I watch much rugby, but whoever our hooker is is a f**king spastic. He's given away 4-5 line outs with geniused throws.

Timbo

Staff member
Lawrence has been equally bad to both sides.

If we lose this, Quade Cooper can stay in New Zealand - he's fair dinkum got money on the Boks he's playing like that big of a spastic.

Latest posts