What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Cross Bitchin again

TRANSLATION

Juniors
http://www.smh.com.au/news/League/Bushwacked-slick-City-hold-on/2005/05/06/1115092689926.html

he did it last time, and is doing it again.

Ryan, how about letting your football do the talking and stop bagging the dragons pair all the time.

last season he was telling us he was doing better than they were, and this year he is telling us again.

Personally Cross, i hope you make it, leaving the dragons 1 of them to play for the Dragons. But this putting another bloke down to put yourself up is really irritating.

Go sing that Song.

What about me :-({|=

gregstar

Referee
i think cross will make it
i think if coops & gaz play tonight, then it would appear that selectors have also shown their hand & that they too will be in the side
cross & gaz centres with coop on the wing

MEATWAD

Juniors
Translation, and this relates to the thread about roosters-bashing last week, please show me WHERE exactly in the following quotes - the only ones directly from Cross himself, does he bash any players or even 'bitch';

"The Australian centres are Queensland centres, so you would have to think this is a ... selection trial because there's no [NSW] centres in the Australian team," Cross said.

Asked if he was suggesting last night's game should mean more to selectors than tonight's match in Wollongong, he said: "I think so. It was a pretty intense out there, there were some good players, it was a good game to be in. It's definitely a higher standard."

So first he says (and if this is in a response to question the question is not revealed), 'the australian centres are qlders, so nsw doesn't have any automatically selected centres'. Then asked if City-Country, a rep game, should be considered more of a selection trail than a club game, he says, 'yes it was a rep game'.

Cross himself, did not even mention any other players by name. This paragraph is followed up by a quote from the NSW coach Stuart that he thought the City-Country game was in fact a selection trail (repeating his comments from earlier in the week).

You are the only one here moaning and bitching.

Tommy Smith

Referee
kia ora storm said:
Cross is crap and overated. Matt King is heaps better.

:twisted:
Yeah and he showed it last night. :oops:

Cross has been one of the form centres all year. And all of a sudden he has one game where he, and most other 3/4's mind you, doesn't stand out and everyone wants to stick the boot in. Unbelieveable...or is it?

Just look at his performances agsint the Dogs where he completely outplayed Tonga/Lolesi. And against the Dragons where he easily got the better of Gasnier, setting up two tries, scroing one of his own and forcing Gaz into a few errors.

He's a quality player, that there is no doubt regardless of the fact that he wears red, white and blue.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
MEATWAD said:
Translation, and this relates to the thread about roosters-bashing last week, please show me WHERE exactly in the following quotes - the only ones directly from Cross himself, does he bash any players or even 'bitch';

"The Australian centres are Queensland centres, so you would have to think this is a ... selection trial because there's no [NSW] centres in the Australian team," Cross said.

Asked if he was suggesting last night's game should mean more to selectors than tonight's match in Wollongong, he said: "I think so. It was a pretty intense out there, there were some good players, it was a good game to be in. It's definitely a higher standard."

So first he says (and if this is in a response to question the question is not revealed), 'the australian centres are qlders, so nsw doesn't have any automatically selected centres'. Then asked if City-Country, a rep game, should be considered more of a selection trail than a club game, he says, 'yes it was a rep game'.

Cross himself, did not even mention any other players by name. This paragraph is followed up by a quote from the NSW coach Stuart that he thought the City-Country game was in fact a selection trail (repeating his comments from earlier in the week).

You are the only one here moaning and bitching.

Meatwad, settle Down, I said i will stop the Roosters bashing. And I have. I'ts todays topic, Ryan being a smartass re Gasnier and Cooper. He knows they are in front of him. As is M King.

His only saving Grace is offcourse, Ricky Stuart.

I can talk about things I like and dislike mate. I do not have to stop talking about the roosters all together.

Get real mate. Stop crying about it. :roll: :roll:

aqua_duck

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
kia ora storm said:

Mate the bloke was good in attack last night but he leaked more points down his side of the field than a busted drainage pipe

White Poiner

Coach
King is crap and overated. Ryan cross is heaps better.
Take that u bios heap of fool.
King was shithouse all last night he did not once pass the ball to his winger. And di shit all for the night, cross kicked his ass.

Tommy Smith said:
kia ora storm said:

Cross has been one of the form centres all year. And all of a sudden he has one game where he, and most other 3/4's mind you, doesn't stand out and everyone wants to stick the boot in. Unbelieveable...or is it?

Just look at his performances agsint the Dogs where he completely outplayed Tonga/Lolesi. And against the Dragons where he easily got the better of Gasnier, setting up two tries, scroing one of his own and forcing Gaz into a few errors.

He's a quality player, that there is no doubt regardless of the fact that he wears red, white and blue.

Yeh but is he better than King ???....I would say that King is a better attacking option for a origin game.

;-)

aqua_duck

Coach
white pointer! said:
King is crap and overated. Ryan cross is heaps better.
Take that u bios heap of fool.
King was shithouse all last night he did not once pass the ball to his winger. And di sh*t all for the night, cross kicked his ass.
If i had bumper farrell outisde me I wouldnt pass either, and Cross was been marked by Gidley, in other words he was being marked by no one.

LRC

This thread is a replica of the one Translation wrote about Craig Wing..
Once again the player has not stated anything of the nature that the thread writer has suggested...rather , as per the Wing thread, another miscomprehension or just looking for any angle to have another rooster bash....either way the writer looks silly even though Im sure he's not (but then again I dont know Frank).....you decide.

Tommy Smith

Referee
nospam49 said:
Cross has always though he was pretty good.

Problem is...he is average.
So he has alot in common with Luke Lewis then doesn't he?

Poor old Lewis can't attack or defend, and he's slow...good under the high ball, that's it. No wonder Ando went for Darren Smith!

Raiders Plight

Juniors
King made mince meat of the broncos a few weeks back, and he made some good runs last night as well. He will be a hand full for QLD if he's selected.

Tommy Smith said:
nospam49 said:
Cross has always though he was pretty good.

Problem is...he is average.
So he has alot in common with Luke Lewis then doesn't he?

Poor old Lewis can't attack or defend, and he's slow...good under the high ball, that's it. No wonder Ando went for Darren Smith!

Here is a tip.....Im not Luke Lewis....so I dont give a ****.

Latest posts