What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Cross Bitchin again

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
The Business said:
I can't see where Cross whinges or says anything to suggest a "what about me" scenario. It seems some need to touch up on their comprehension skills.

Jesus, where did all the Roosters supporters come from, shouldn't they be in hibernation because they're.... well, sh*t?

Where's Cogburn when you need him?

You read it any way you want pudgehead and I'll do the same. The bloke wants to play Origin, as does every qualified centre in the NRL. But unlike Cross, they're not trying to tip the scales their way anywhere but on the field.

Except pea hearts like Gasnier and Cooper who think they can pick and choose which rep games they play. Believe me, they will not get picked in origin this year. An example will be made of them pulling out of Friday's game. You can't have players who might pull out of a deciding match due to a ficticious injury. Particularly Gasnier who seems unable to learn that his name is already mud with origin selectors.

gregstar

Referee
Cockadoodledoo said:
The Business said:
I can't see where Cross whinges or says anything to suggest a "what about me" scenario. It seems some need to touch up on their comprehension skills.

Jesus, where did all the Roosters supporters come from, shouldn't they be in hibernation because they're.... well, sh*t?

Where's Cogburn when you need him?

You read it any way you want pudgehead and I'll do the same. The bloke wants to play Origin, as does every qualified centre in the NRL. But unlike Cross, they're not trying to tip the scales their way anywhere but on the field.

Except pea hearts like Gasnier and Cooper who think they can pick and choose which rep games they play. Believe me, they will not get picked in origin this year. An example will be made of them pulling out of Friday's game. You can't have players who might pull out of a deciding match due to a ficticious injury. Particularly Gasnier who seems unable to learn that his name is already mud with origin selectors.
ok cock - what will you be saying if they are picked?

weasel

First Grade
Gould on the Footy Show when asked if Gasnier will make Origin- "Certainty."

People like Gus and Laurie Daley are massive fans of Gaz. If he's fit he'll be a Blue for sure.

lol @ people saying that Gaz and Coops pulled out of City Country. If they were the Doctors for City and Country, that may be a decent reason.

I'm a huge fan of City Country but I'm realistic enough to know, from past experience, that being the best player on the field that night doesn't really help much.

Barring injury, Cooper and Gasnier should be the NSW centres.

Actually, anyone but Ryan Cross will be fine by me.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Look, farbeit for ME to stick up for a DRAGONS player, but - Cooper's been injured and STILL carving!....On form - I'd have to take Cooper over Cross at the moment - IF it was a straight choice between the two - which it most assuredly, is NOT, anyway!!!

Look at Steve Renouf - played for 12-13 odd years, and u could count the number of times he EVER passed the ball, without taking your socks off! So what??

Some players' game is to run...others' dto distribute. Simple as that! This argument stinks like century-old fish - and is abput as old. :roll:

8)

Riddell

Juniors
Cockadoodledoo,

you my friend should be the definition of an idiot

The Business

Juniors
TRANSLATION said:
Dog-E said:
Look, farbeit for ME to stick up for a DRAGONS player, but - Cooper's been injured and STILL carving!....On form - I'd have to take Cooper over Cross at the moment - IF it was a straight choice between the two - which it most assuredly, is NOT, anyway!!!

Look at Steve Renouf - played for 12-13 odd years, and u could count the number of times he EVER passed the ball, without taking your socks off! So what??

Some players' game is to run...others' dto distribute. Simple as that! This argument stinks like century-old fish - and is abput as old. :roll:

Ryan and Gasnier are Right centres. He has to beat Gasnier to that position. Only chance for him to get it, is if he keeps beating it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sticky Ricky. YUK :x
Sorry but Cross is a left centre.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
The Business said:
TRANSLATION said:
Dog-E said:

Ryan and Gasnier are Right centres. He has to beat Gasnier to that position. Only chance for him to get it, is if he keeps beating it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sticky Ricky. YUK :x
Sorry but Cross is a left centre.

OOps, yes you are correct.

MEATWAD

Juniors
MEATWAD said:
Translation has taken to personally attacking Roosters fans or anyone who disagrees with him as "these clowns" even though he has been completely found out as a whinger with a chip on his shoulder.

Let's face it, you are a clown.

MEATWAD said:
Cross didn't have a whinge.

Yeah he did.

Go back and repeat year six and learn how to read twit, you can't pull any facts to back up what you say. Just another opinionated know-nothing talking himself up.

Jabs

Juniors
Cross is rubbish, like others have said his defence is weak. He should consider himself lucky to even make the City team. Gasnier, King, Lewis and Adam Macdougall should be selected ahead of Cross.
The only way Ryan Cross will get picked in the NSW team is Ricky Stuart.

The Business

Juniors
Jabs said:
Cross is rubbish, like others have said his defence is weak. He should consider himself lucky to even make the City team. Gasnier, King, Lewis and Adam Macdougall should be selected ahead of Cross.
The only way Ryan Cross will get picked in the NSW team is Ricky Stuart.
Rubbish? Big call.

Dog-E

Juniors
Riddell said:
Cockadoodledoo,

you my friend should be the definition of an idiot

I think that's a fair enough comment from Cockadoodledoo - and AGAIN - I am not one to usually back up a ROOSTERS fan! :shock: ...But then agin - they are not usually talking such good sense as this! ;-)

An idiot u say!?? I think this is a FIRM case of the pot calling the kettle black!!

aqua_duck

Coach
Gasnier is the best attacking centre in the game, I've got no doubt he'll be picked. Look he didn't play city country but what people don't realise is that he actually turned up to the medical and all but its unfair to pick a player for a selection trial when he's only a 50/50 chance.

MEATWAD said:
MEATWAD said:
Translation has taken to personally attacking Roosters fans or anyone who disagrees with him as "these clowns" even though he has been completely found out as a whinger with a chip on his shoulder.

MEATWAD said:

Yeah he did.

Go back and repeat year six and learn how to read twit, you can't pull any facts to back up what you say. Just another opinionated know-nothing talking himself up.

What facts?

Cross pushing his own barrow?

Talking myself up?

Where?

You're barking up a tree that doesn't exist meathead.

FFS, anyone with one brain cell can see that Cross is talking himself up again. What's wrong with your cell, on holidays because it doesn't like the decor?

Moron.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
MEATWAD said:
MEATWAD said:

MEATWAD said:

Yeah he did.

What facts?

Cross pushing his own barrow?

Talking myself up?

Where?

You're barking up a tree that doesn't exist meathead.

FFS, anyone with one brain cell can see that Cross is talking himself up again. What's wrong with your cell, on holidays because it doesn't like the decor?

Moron.

Dont f**k it up for them E.A.

They are all hypnotised into the Cult.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black is white, Cross is jesus, Wing is a Saint, Fitler is god.

Latest posts