What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Cross. What about me For S.O.O

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Aslong as Grothe makes the backline for NSW I'll be happy.

Mine would be:

Minichello
Tahu
Gidley
Cooper
Grothe
Gower
Kimmorley

I didn't want Kimmorley in there but I can't think of a decent five eigth beside Cambell and I don't think he is really upto scratch this season.....Also throw in Roberts and De Vere(We need a decent kicker).

KFC

Juniors
You need serious help Stgillaman. Here you are again starting a meaningless thread about a Roosters player. Why do we haunt you? What is the obsession?

TRANSLATION

Juniors
KFC said:
You need serious help Stgillaman. Here you are again starting a meaningless thread about a Roosters player. Why do we haunt you? What is the obsession?

meaningless thread to you, but to the football fraternity, we want the kid to wake up and smell the Coffee, not the Gibbersish Gus and Sticky tell him.

This is what they would be saying to Cross.

Your the best mate, you will make it, Your gonna Shine Kiddo.

LOL....

he gave himself an UNWARRANTED WRAP. Doi U remember when Mundine wrapped himself ???

So Why is this Different..

KFC

Juniors
Why would you be interested in the mental state of Cross? The football fraternity knows he wont be playing origin. As for wrapping himself geez how unusual for a footy player.

Red Bear

Referee
Cross was playing well last year i thought but this year hes been possibly the worst in the Roosters backline.

keeney

First Grade
hodges has been the worst by a mile, all he does is crab, hes a shell of his 2003 form

rossy

Juniors
Crossy is not up to it. He's got no speed or confidence and charges out of the line except when he makes a wrong decision in the defensive line which is the rest of the time.

Hodges is slowly getting better.

One of them will make way for Shannon Hegarty as soon as he is ready.

My money is on Cross.

Southernsaint

Staff member
And he reads the play wrongly in defence :roll:

Too much Shannon Noll listening for Mr Cross, methinks.

Cheers,
Ben S.

eddie

Juniors
Cross is lucky to be playing first grade.
He has'nt regained his pace since his leg injuries, makes too many mistakes and he is hopeless in defence.
I'm hoping he will be dropped to make way for Hegarty.

tmack

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
I Deserve to be there, I have been around longer than Cooper, im better than he is, and better than Gasnier, He has been Quiet this season.

Why are people not talking about me ??

Did anyone see this Baby Cry in the Article in the weekend papers ?

It was the Biggest Sook since Anasta was left out of the Origin Team.

Actually, this was bigger.

Who Beleives Ryan Turnstile Snail Cross should make the Rep Sides ?

Anyone ?

he did say anything liek that. read the article.

Razor

Coach
Cross showed enourmous potential, but maybe due to his leg injuries, mental attitude, or just didn't come through, he hasn't come close.

Hodges has also been ordinary this year. Hope it's not because of his injury last year, and he does resume to his awesome best. Pat Richards hasn't come close to the player he was before his very bad knee injury.

lazza

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Yes, I did see the article. Cross, like quite a few other young players, burst on to the scene with lots of promise, but have yet to fully deliver.

He bursted onto the scene fresh with a youthful body.. now he's been robbed by 2 bad knee injuries and never fully recovered to how good he was

tiger_nick

Bench
Razor said:
Pat Richards hasn't come close to the player he was before his very bad knee injury.

Mate, I'm assuming you didnt see the Wests Tiges in the pre-season or the sevens. Pat Richards was on fire! You could not tackle the bloke!! I remember in the semi of the sevens from the kickoff he ran over the whole St.George team twice!! Same against Widness and Souths in the trials before he was injured. He is huge! Hopefully will be back this year with about 7 weeks to go beofre our big charge to the finals! Honestly if he didnt get injured he would be in the fold for NSW wing spot.

Rise Against

Ryan Cross is the worst centre in the game

No size

No Pace

No strength

Willie Tonga shits all over him

Mark Gasnier is 45x better than cross on his day. Mark Gasnier can be the best centre in the world if he puts his mind 2 it

JJ

Immortal
Roosterphin said:
Here he goes again.....Dillbrainman on another "make himself look like a goose" mission.

BTW he is better then Gasnier

at what?

Latest posts