What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan James

MSIH

Bench
I liked it when foran and watmough were both telling him how ordinary he is that he pushed foran, not watmough. He's a cat

Coaster

Bench
For a young bloke, he is outstanding, and a tough basterd. I know after the Manly game big George Rose sent him a couple of complimentary tweets, saying how impressed he was with him.

For a front rower, you dont hit your straps IMO till 28, that is the time, you have seen off the old hard heads, and are starting to dish out your own punishment. James will be a great Front rower if he continues to keep learning and stays healthy, he is not afraid of anyone, and he has a edge to him, and he is extremely aggressive on the field.

Bailey is a great role model for him, and next year with Myles Bird, Harrison, Bailey, and Douglas in the pack, he has a chance to really put a stamp on the NRL.

One of the criticisms with the Titans is that our forwards are too small and too old. Next year that changes, and we have a pack of pigs that will i am excieted to watch play.

For a young bloke, he is outstanding, and a tough basterd. I know after the Manly game big George Rose sent him a couple of complimentary tweets, saying how impressed he was with him.

For a front rower, you dont hit your straps IMO till 28, that is the time, you have seen off the old hard heads, and are starting to dish out your own punishment. James will be a great Front rower if he continues to keep learning and stays healthy, he is not afraid of anyone, and he has a edge to him, and he is extremely aggressive on the field.

Bailey is a great role model for him, and next year with Myles Bird, Harrison, Bailey, and Douglas in the pack, he has a chance to really put a stamp on the NRL.

One of the criticisms with the Titans is that our forwards are too small and too old. Next year that changes, and we have a pack of pigs that will i am excieted to watch play.

That looks like a good pack.

Who will be in the 9?

I could never work out why Friend never got the love from GC.

get amongst it

Juniors
I heard they were looking at Josh reynolds who debuted for bulldogs on the w.e. is mainly a HB but goes good at hooker too

Coaster

Bench
Would love to see Friend stay, not going to happen though, :x

Rather then buy a hooker, we need to blood one. Lawton and Srama are the obvious choices, but i hear Lawton drifts in and out of the game, he needs to fix that before he gets the gig. Srama may have a year or 2 of developing before starting.

I would go left field, we have a half of a season to get ready, i would maybe start playing Capewell at hooker for QCup, bulk him up, he has a good passing game, and is fast and a great support player, he can tackle but gets a little lost by himself, at hooker he will be right in the pack.

Titanic

First Grade
Let's get Srama in there and toughen him up - I can't take much more of Riley Brown ... willing but not A Grade.

Coaster

Bench
I dont think he is ready physically, he IMO needs another offseason, or he will get damaged

James has massive potential..Cartwright needs to be clever in how he uses him in a game as at present he is basically an impact player.