What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RYAN WEBB...Gone Missing ????

dannyt

Coach
Agree. Not to mention that the assertions regarding the timing of communications are all wrong anyway. Fair dinkum, they report falsehoods and then feign outrage at them. These people aren't journalists at all; they're just bullshit artists of the highest order.

Hook and the players, and the rest of the human race, have been advised of developments in his demise in minute detail, in real-time, for months on end. These same quasi-journalists have been banging-on about it the entire time. None of them reported any actual facts or revelations during the whole protracted saga. Then they carry on like stuck pigs about it. Just unadulterated bullshit from a pack of ill-educated, lazy bludgers vying for top-dog in the public melodrama stakes.
Maybe you shouldn't stop being vague and just say what you mean.

qld redvee

Juniors
Agree. Not to mention that the assertions regarding the timing of communications are all wrong anyway. Fair dinkum, they report falsehoods and then feign outrage at them. These people aren't journalists at all; they're just bullshit artists of the highest order.

Hook and the players, and the rest of the human race, have been advised of developments in his demise in minute detail, in real-time, for months on end. These same quasi-journalists have been banging-on about it the entire time. None of them reported any actual facts or revelations during the whole protracted saga. Then they carry on like stuck pigs about it. Just unadulterated bullshit from a pack of ill-educated, lazy bludgers vying for top-dog in the public melodrama stakes.
What about the panel banging on about a 5 year deal especially for an inexperienced coach.. how good that they all forgot about ciraldo at the dogs

Slippery Morris

First Grade
NRL360 have no idea when it comes to fans. They really love bashing the Saints. How was Hook treated worse than poor John Morris at the Sharks. Saints actually gave Hook a chance to stay if the teams performances improved and with a relatively easy draw it got worse. If anything they were too kind to him than Penrith were and the Sharks to Morris.

Whatever time in the day they did it they would have been blasted for it. Saints did it before he picked a squad (thank god for that). As for the players, as if they were not aware it was going to happen.

Are the saints devastated Hook left as per what these so called experts say? Not any Saints fans I know. I have not spoken to 1 in person that supports Hook. They are more pi$$ed off it was not sooner.

1 minute they criticise the Saints for not making the call and when they make the call it is bad timing.

Hopefully this will bring the players closer as they look so far apart from each other it is not funny. They don't look or play like a team in harmony. Hopefully they will this week.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If your best mate got sacked I am sure you will also be fuming. If they said, Hunt happy now that Hook is gone, well that would be clickbait.

Last week or so Hunt's agent came out and said that Hunt has not agitated for any move and more or less shot down that he would in the future.

NRL360 or dare I say Braith pushing for Hunt to leave and join the Dogs. What a joke coming from a player manager and an ex-bulldog. Not biased much.

Saints have done Kenty favours. Their news has taken the spot light off him big time. The journo's would be crucifying a player in the same position. Players get crucified for a parking ticket these days by the journo's. Alot of them on Twitter letting their feelings know about this.

TheRev

First Grade

Just dropping in to *High 5* this post, carry on.

dungay dragon

Juniors
With Ryan riding high on the signing of an experienced premiership winning Coach , Flanno , nows the time to get the merchandising wheels in motion and in doing so
1 support the new Coach
2 Cash in financially for the Club
Here it is folks
A full range of Red N White check Flanno Shirts , short n long sleeve , Mens , Ladies , Kids and emblazened with the Dragons Logo , copy right
Imagine the Hills of Kogarah and Win a sea of Red n White Checked Flannos on game day..aahhhhh
i'll see myself out...................

Last edited:

dannyt

Coach
With Ryan riding high on the signing of an experienced premiership winning Coach , Flanno , nows the time to get the merchandising wheels in motion and in doing so
1 support the new Coach
2 Cash in financially for the Club
Here it is folks
A full range of Red N White check Flanno Shirts , short n long sleeve , Mens , Ladies , Kids and emblazened with the Dragons Logo , copy right
Imagine the Hills of Kogarah and Win a sea of Red n White Checked Flannos on game day..aahhhhh
i'll see myself out...................
1686703005966.png

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Poor Webby is looking a bit worse for wear in recent interviews. Get some rest mate. It's far from over.
I noticed the same. Poor bloke, having to relay information from the board because Doust & Piggott are too gutless to tell the media themselves what they thought of Flanno or to even publicise that they're involved with the club, to having to deal with manbaby Hunt... it's a tough job and I think he's performed admirably by even emailing fans and fronting the media on a seemingly weekly basis when he's not even the main decision maker.

Good on you, Ryan.

dannyt

Coach
I noticed the same. Poor bloke, having to relay information from the board because Doust & Piggott are too gutless to tell the media themselves what they thought of Flanno or to even publicise that they're involved with the club, to having to deal with manbaby Hunt... it's a tough job and I think he's performed admirably by even emailing fans and fronting the media on a seemingly weekly basis when he's not even the main decision maker.

Good on you, Ryan.
Agree. The general opinion among fans regarding Webb has been divided. Hoops-the-wit usually refers to both Webb and Haran as the problems with management. From my perspective, Haran is the problem while Webb seems to be doing a good job under very difficult circumstances and extreme pressure. Agree regarding Doust and Piggot. Would love to see those two vampires brought into the light-of-day.

Latest posts