What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryles and Young out!!

Dragons_#1

Bench
Hey all,

Just heard on Nova 96.9 news that both Jason Ryles and Dean Young have knee problems and have been ruled out of friday nights clash!!

Typical dragons.... what bloody training drills do they do....

God-King Dean

Immortal
Apparently Young felt sore in the knee had surgery on after the Titans game. Ryles said he was good to go but physio said no go as well apparently.

Although I gives me the sh*ts, it ain't all that surprising.

dragonfire

Bench
the only surprise is Young, they cant risk him in reality. I actually thought Ryles wasnt playing this week and hearing that he was was a good shock.

Anyone know what the team line-up is going to be now?? Will Brown choose to leave Hornby at fullback and bring in Williams to 5/8th or just move Josh into fullback with Brett on the wing? Which prop Wicks/Hunt/Peek to start??

The Preacher

First Grade
Bring Morris into fullback, Hornby to 5/8th, and take your pick for Ryles' spot.
It'll be interesting to see which way Browny goes with this, but I think we'll win well whoever the replacements are.

dragonsoul

Juniors
Hay Guys Once Again We Are Hit With Guys Out ,whats With Our Team Have We Got A Team Who Cant String A Few Games Together.i Aso Hear Head Is 50/50 I Think It Is Time To Look Out For A New 1/2,dont Get Me Wrong I Love Mathew But He Is More On The Side Lines Then On The Field
What Do Guys Think

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Young is the real worry here.

Give him a week or two to let his knee get better and see how he goes next.

Ryles is a bit... Meh, but against the Canberra forward pack I think he'd do very well, so it's more furstrating than usual.

Latest posts